Can we get some enforced rules/punishment up in here?

Watching lab dudes try and understand forum structures has been entertaining.

11 Likes

Not as funny as the hemp people trying to learn street rules. Hahahaha

19 Likes

Real shit.
So many fucking Karens

9 Likes

Just need a category called “Whiny little bitches” and all the threads with said nonsense get re-categorized there. It’s not much of a solution for having to read through the nonsense for the useful information, but I know I’d think twice before commenting if I knew my flagged post made me the “whiny little bitch” that got the thread moved

5 Likes

Off topic. But for our forum member of the quarter award. We should give them a giant engraved spoon as a trophy

5 Likes

That already exists. It’s called the echo chamber.

7 Likes

Haha that’s a great idea!

@Demontrich I get what you’re saying. This forum just seems to have a different vibe to it than all of the other canna forums (roll it up/ICMag) that I used to learn how to grow indoors years ago. Much more professional and scientific here. If you’ve ever been on research gate, I can assure you people aren’t doing the spoon thing, regardless of the question complexity.

@moveweight I hope you aren’t referring to me as a Karen! I’m a total nerd, but I sustained myself financially with my harvest after college while I found jobs. Lots of rice and beans but it worked out.

4 Likes

@Soxhlet I like to blend it with different minor isolates… CBN, CBG etc. to test out the different effects that come with different mixtures

I’m referring to the Chads and Karens thinking Linkedin is the best to sell Hempworx

1 Like

@Cbdgn1

This is a PRIME example at the BS members like above tax on this forum. In 30mins, this person slammed various threads and was FLAGGED for spamming.

This person has continued to spam and get pretty much every post he/she has made since day 1.

So why is this person NOT ip banned. This person has had ZERO influence on this forum, except to try and sling product.

4 Likes

IP bans are easy to get around, that’s the problem.

Yeah, if you use a VPN. But most lazy spammers dont use VPN’s.

Yeah, from my understanding of the new changes, shouldn’t they be at trust level 0 by now?

Should be banned.

End of story
End of problem

1 Like

It would be really sick if you could just ghost they ass out.

Make trust level 0 people’s posts only visible to themselves. They think they are still posting but everyone seems to be ignoring them.

You can just set everyone to ignore the trust level 0 group, and then the problem is solved without banning. The only issue would be their posts appearing again if they were ever promoted back to 1

6 Likes

There was an option for (us/mods on another platrorm), that allowed (us/mods) to make it to where it took 5mins or longer just for the post to show up and not be in “limbo”. The said user got frustrated waiting for the post to post in a thread, so they give up.

Shadow banning lol

1 Like

I eliminated all trust level 0 privileges. They can no longer post at all… We will see how that goes. FYI, it’s a 10 minute reading time investment to move up to TL1 (outside of being down regulated)

@sidco let’s monitor this change…

10 Likes

And or other trust level 0 people. Ever end up on the bad sports list on gtaV online?

3 Likes

trust level -1

1 Like