Can we get some enforced rules/punishment up in here?

Sorry, I can’t read this thread title without editing it in my head:

Can we get some enforcement rules/punishment – “up in this bitch

Day x of quarantine – WTF is wrong with me?

7 Likes

Yep really weird. Coughing can turn the trip for me gets scary and I cant relax

I prefer a tiny bit tobacco just thin layer not even 1/8" I put the heat stone on and place my dose on top the heat stone. I then heat the entire GVG w torch really fast so its warm. Then heat the sides stone glass like meth bowl till it melts. Then I hold the torch about 5-7" inches above the rig for blast off in 2 hits…under bliss

Now dont get .me wrong…I love an all ceramic cart from ascent to not have to refill anything or worry about burning myself

I was castle being built last night, I realized I could open my eyes finally and I was still the castle so cuddle back in to rainbow squares of all sorts of colors.

The carts got me familiar with it. The GVG let’s me go deep

And I still like a good.open eyed daytime nature trip though mtn views will turn into another world my bros

This substance is earth shattering and mind blowing I cant explain it with words to be honest

Its everything acid wishes it was imo

8 Likes

That was what I was gonna write initially :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I bumped up the sensitivity on most of the flag settings, should enable more rapid automated censorship when fewer users flag.

25 Likes

breaking the button on my mouse liking this post…

4 Likes

Sweet. Hopefully that will help a lot.

So when someone gets too many of their posts flags they get a 24 hour suspension right? Is that the highest level of discipline in the current system?

One thing i think we might want to bring back is the ability to delete your own posts. I think it would be useful to let people self censor if they said something they shouldn’t have.

3 Likes

See, sneak a whip it, bossman always comes round the corner :fire_extinguisher:

2 Likes

This sounds great. I’ve been hesitant because of the definitions for a flagging reason. Seems like you added more options there. Thanks

I’m gonna start flagging like I’m John Wayne with a 6 shooter.

5 Likes

Flags count against your trust level. The lower your trust level the less abilities you have here. Including the ability to edit your own post (unless the post as been hidden due to flags, then I believe you get the opportunity to edit it).

Trust level 0 (new users) has been drastically limited. No new posts, only a couple replys/day type deal.

Get too many flags and end up in TL0 and you are effectively silenced

9 Likes

Then why hasn’t @spdking been put into “TLO”?

This guy is the poster child for how not to act on a public forum.

7 Likes

Because he’s our poster child :shushing_face:

18 Likes

He’s at TL1, so he’s close… Again, it’s all based on flags.

Also, shit that happens in the echo chamber doesn’t count. If you want a more positive experience here, dont go in the echo chamber

12 Likes

Things were better before he came to the forum. It seems like after his first thread people slowly stopped acting like professionals - he basically set the precedent that it’s ok to communicate disrespectfully here, which is a shame.

Another thing I feel that has lead to a deterioration of forum quality is the frequent posting of the :spoon: In some cases it is appropriate, like when someone asks for something ridiculous like a complete business plan or doesn’t even attempt to use the search bar; however, I have seen people responding with that when a reasonable question is being asked. I answer DMs about water soluble, and post on threads about it too, because that is one of my areas of expertise. I answer questions that are obvious to me, and have probably already been answered on the site. But you know what? I answer questions to save people some time and at least steer them in the right direction, because that is what I think the point of this place is - to help each other out and “level up.” The help I got on my SPD buildout thread was totally a spoon feed, but now that info is available for other people to read through and benefit from. And now that I know that information, I am happy to share it with other people that are also just getting started.

Sorry for the tangent/rant I just really like this forum and I think it is an incredibly valuable resource that I’d like to see stay around for a while.

15 Likes

Think this thru - this works as a double edge sword.

I aggressively pursue guys selling fake seeds etc. When scammers respond by flagging me it limits my (read: everyone trying to shutdown scams on the platform) ability to expose and reduce scammers. There’s a way to fix this I’m sure and I know this fits in the complaining without offering a solution category.

3 Likes

It’s far more complicated than that. Steve, you currently are TL3. Your flags are weighted much more heavily than a TL1 or TL2. Also, flags from a TL1 against a TL3 are less weighted. TL0 can’t flag, nor can they start new threads (which should help cut down on the need for spoon feeding)

13 Likes

Wtf am I supposed do with this bucket of cutlery?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

28 Likes

I love wawa. I know this isn’t at all related to the topic at hand but wawa is that deal!

3 Likes

Share my bro… you holding out on me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I for one, was a huge supporter of the spoon pics. I was TOLD, by coming on here NOT to ask stupid ass common knowledge questions. To SEARCH, search, then search for 4 more days before asking anything.

This allowed me to level up fast. If the OG people spoon fed me, I would not be able to pass what I learned to others.

So I am a firm believer in the no spoon feeding. I’ll bring out the spoon, if someone new does not do his/her own work. And I havent seen a spoon in at least 30 days be up.

14 Likes

Me share?
Inconceivable!

4 Likes