Can we get s southeast GLG meeting? Preferably Florida ? Me and killa and the fellas have talked about it we could totally make it happen

Can we get an sop on Florida strip club ppe?

4 Likes

Like so?

3 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah. Good luck with that. I think plenty of protection and maybe a Pre shot of penicillin.

Or you can just live on the edge! Sure that mask would get in the way of the show.

5 Likes

Im down here in Mobile, al. We are on the coast, dauphin island is a really cool place, possibly rent a house for the weekend, can charter a boat, whatever. Just throwing it out there. It would certainly be cheaper than MIA

Lmao a shot of penicillin I love it. That’s more of my ppe.

I mean really, how much could it cost us each after GLG pays what it does? I think it be worth the southeast meet up, just part the game here

1 Like

Nope. I find beautiful women all over the world, and can bring the Southern Belles along for the ride. They don’t travel much anyways.

Beaches? Pssssh you haven’t been to the Mediterranean, I guess.

Mind exploration? Hasn’t been an issue yet in my life - I know I don’t need Florida for that!

Seriously, though. Rock that boat, Florida!

2 Likes

We typically budget 5-10k for an initial GLG event in a new region. If its at the same time as a big conference and we have a good turnout we can go a little higher. Its all about how valuable the affiliates see the meetup being.

Meetups are free for most memberships

2 Likes

A few of us should be together next week so we will budget out a few plays for the meet and see what we come up.with.

1 Like

Right on. Definitely brainstorm on upcoming conferences, and talk amongst yourselves whom might be interested in assuming the regional leader role

3 Likes

@Future is this meeting open to non GLG?

Was just curious my business partner isn’t a gang member but was inquiring about possibly buying a ticket?

The meetups are GLG only. You can buy a membership at the meetup cash discounts

Most memberships (other than prospect) get a +1

5 Likes

Every strip club by default is a biohazard safety level 2 facility.

Here is a patron playing it smart and taking necessary precaution:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Wait, is that what ur guys’ strip clubs look like?

Kind of… except there’s more “diversity” along with obesity on stage.

2 Likes

oh wow that sucks. you have to go to a pretty bottom of the barrel establishment over here to see obesity

1 Like

“This week on Strip Club Connoisseurs, @qma takes one on the chin and gets the full-service at the Bottom of the Barrel in Davie, FL”

4 Likes

Ugh I just thought about porthole pub. I already want my money back.

Ok thanks didn’t know about the +1