Can we get s southeast GLG meeting? Preferably Florida ? Me and killa and the fellas have talked about it we could totally make it happen

Hey I just wanted to check in with the Florida/SE GLG crew and see how you guys are doing and how you are feeling about the impending landfall of hurricane Dorian.

I hope you all and your families are safe.

Is a large amount of the hemp crop in danger of being destroyed? How do you think Dorian and future hurricanes could effect the hemp crop?

@Killa12345 @Siosis @BG305

There’s a hurricane coming? :grin: We are all good over here in Miami. Looks like it’s going to miss us by far unless the weather guesser gets it wrong. Yesterday was a beautiful day and today is a mix of sun and showers.

4 Likes

Wish I was GLG so I could come fuck y’all do all the cool shit without me! Esp being local for this one. I’ll pay to come hang out w y’all!

1 Like

I’m sure you have done some things that would be considered “unsafe”. That qualifies you to be included in a " safety meeting". :grin:

5 Likes

Bingo I think I may need to be there!

If wasn’t for this place id probably done a lot more stupid stuff :grin:

2 Likes

Trust me I already know. I have @Killa12345 to thank for helping me get to where I am. :100:

4 Likes

Cause your my bro already. From the start we got along very well and I can tell were cut from the same cloths. Just different garments. :+1:

That’s why you always have an invitation to the crib and enjoy the friendship.

4 Likes

Hurricane Dorian. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Hope everyone is safe in Florida.

3 Likes

Plenty of options on the water.

5 Likes

Lmfao this is the most florida boy shit ever.

10 Likes

First 1 first 1. With like 50 strippers

4 Likes

Basic salt life girls are cheaper and possibly safer than strippers tbh.

You have to remember it is a boat and they are hoes, why pay when you can find 30 free boathoes with a facebook post?

6 Likes

We will be able to turn them away if we advertise. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Just make it a Sunday party and I will go around Saturday and invite the strippers out on the boat.

3 Likes

i was just think the same thing @BG305. Thats is how we would get the girls for regatta. We would party the night before. Invite all the girls from the strip club the night before and party for free. Them girls would be turning tricks the whole time.

Im telling you DD is the new centrol espanol. I cant believe how shit has changed since the last time i really got down in a strip club. You can ask @qma. I spotted the only girl out of like 50x that werent turning tricks. The only reason she wasnt tricking cause she was gay and her girlfriend was working there too…LOL

If you guys only knew the debauchery that went down last night…half the forum would be on a plane down. You guys really have no clue now off the chain south florida strip clubs are…LOoooolL

7 Likes

JI have lived in Florida for the majority of my adult life. Boat access is one of the key tenets to winning over the hearts of the Florida wahmens.

All hoes love boats, this is a fact.

Avoid the Florida strippers if at all possible, the tropical climate and humidity make ideal conditions for mutating strains of chlamydia. If you can’t help yourself, wear proper PPE at a Florida strip club.

8 Likes

Ok gents I’m all in. I can bring my Technic 1200’s and we can drop some tracks to keep the party popping. Extracting beats & cannabinoids sounds like an amazing time to me.

6 Likes

Any cannabis conferences coming up next year in Florida?

3 Likes

I don’t miss the South. Y’all have fun :joy:

1 Like

You don’t miss hot girls, Palm trees, Sun, beaches and drugs???

7 Likes