Can we get s southeast GLG meeting? Preferably Florida ? Me and killa and the fellas have talked about it we could totally make it happen

Let’s get it rolling. We priced out a yacht for 20-30 people with catered food and it would be like 20k range that we could help sponsor or figure out cheaper options. But there’s a ton of us out in the south east that would love to meet up all over like the Carolinas and Tennessee and Texas and Florida. Thoughts ?

7 Likes

That’s quite a bit higher than our normal budget, we typically allocate 10k or less to meetups, and affiliates have been sponsoring them.

But I certainly want to get our first SE meetup scheduled. Summer time is extremely busy for me between all the hemp, cannabis, and food farms I’m juggling. I could possibly do something the beginning of October or end of November, will be going to/coming back from Puerto Rico then

8 Likes

That’s why we talked about throwing in personal cash to make it a super special event. But that was just us dreaming. We could make whatever happen

5 Likes

This would be great! Maybe a more central location, GA or SC?

1 Like

I’d show up for the yacht party and ‘donate’ for a ticket. :sailboat:

6 Likes

Nah, we’re going to the only part in the southeast that matters :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

OK…ive looked into this. The real problem for me is finding a cannabis friendly place.

We can rent a Pavillion or 2 at any of the parks i ride at for like $150-500 depending if we want a double pavillion with power and the whole 9 yards. the problem with this is the heat. I really dont care about blazing in a park. Most of us have while we were younger and this is south florida at the end of the day… Practically anything goes.

I have a best friend that owns a resterant where we can get subs/sandwiches. pizzas just about anything made from him… I Know GLG meeting usually have high end food and this is not that. Its just good pizzaria food.

we always pay for someone to cater the event too.

I really just need to know a budget to work with.

Personally, im getting “fake” married oct 13. AS we are married but doing this one for our families. Any date after im down. I can organize fun things to do like maybe a little golf tourney. I can set up some jetski rentals for you guys. A mountain biking trail ride. I was taking with @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and maybe we can have a group scuba dive. We can rent paddleboards…Deep sea fishing… the possibilities are really endless.

I was thinking we can have the actual GLG event, but also have a list of activities while you guys are down here.

Let me know…i know @Future asked me to do this a while ago. I was waiting for the other florida guys like siosis or bg305 to help me find a cannabis friendly spot but if you all want this to get going…let just pick a spot.

9 Likes

That’s why I like the yacht idea cause they don’t care if we burn and there’s no issue with law enforcement. Just expensive. Have a couple plugs for rentable yachts that could accommodate the amount of people we are talking about. Especially if we charge maybe 50$ a person on top of some personal contributions from me and you and maybe a couple others and then some help from the GLG fund

2 Likes

Im expecting it will be over 30 people and probably over 50. If i learned one thing about florida…its seems everyone has family here. Having a Miami GLG meeting, id expect this to be a big one. Who dont like cheap paradise???

5 Likes

Miami is more your wheelhouse. I know they do cannabis events down there. I can ask my buddy who puts these cannabis events on where they rent that the cops leave them alone at

it dont have to be miami. anywhere in the tri county is fine for me to organize. we can do a orlando one if you wanna have it in your facility. Id definelty take a backseat on that one. I have a ton going on in my life and as much as id love to do this in my backyard. Id be more than happy to watch you organize it and take the family to orlando and let them have fun too.

And yes they have cannabis shows everyday down here…its just i never go cause thats a younger crowd, and im old as fuck! I know these shows happen every day. you find the location…ill take care of the rest.

5 Likes

We just can’t smoke at my facility unfortunately. I’d be happy to host it outside of the whole smoking factor though

2 Likes

Personally i dont think anyone wants to go to a GLG meeting thats about good people hash and food if we cant smoke a shit ton of weed and oil. Just my opinion…im not the professional type either as you have seen personally!

7 Likes

Exactly lol that’s why I’m like probably won’t fly at my place. But it is decriminalized in Orlando just hard to find a place for 40-50 ppl all blazing lol

2 Likes

It’s just that @Killa12345 is the south easts rep and he’s in Florida so that’s why we’ve been looking into Florida

4 Likes

Definitely FL. Plan on at least 50. Yachts are hard because it’s coast guard territory. Definitely needs to be smoking friendly

3 Likes

im crashing
just FYi

3 Likes

Im sure if we put our heada together we can get it done :slight_smile: im all for a yacht

1 Like

I really wanted a yacht glg meetup during Columbus Day regatta weekend here in Miami. It’s like Mardi Gras with a billion + in boats there… everyone is naked and partying for 3 days straight here. It’s one of those parties words really can’t describe. Just think of About 50k-100k people surrounding a small island off the Florida coast. Everyone 25% of the party completely naked with people on rafts going from boat party to boat party. If there is a city in the United States with big boat money. It’s miami!!! There is no better city to flash with a super yacht.

I thought this would be the ultimate ig glg
Meetup. The party is legendary as it is. People plan months for it. Invite a ton of people to Miami that never been in that environment and throw them to the wolves. Lol.

Trust me. I saw the Vegas one and instantly thought we could way out do that. I’d imagine this would make a lot of people uncomfortable. :joy::rofl::rofl:

But if I had it my way. It would be a mix of that party and like a cypress hill concert! :man_shrugging:t3:

Saw this the other day.

6 Likes

no one wants to see your pale hairy ass killa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes