Can we get s southeast GLG meeting? Preferably Florida ? Me and killa and the fellas have talked about it we could totally make it happen

Shit I’ve never been naked at one of these. But I did go a few years with boats full of Sunday safety meeting “inspectors” and seeing the “inspectors” naked on your boat for a day or 2 definitely is fun.

“Inspectors” can be replaced with a word of your imagination! :joy::rofl::joy::tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Me and @Killa12345 have been talking about this event. We basically have three options. 1 Yacht rental. 2. Indoor even in the Winwood design/art district. 3. An outdoor event on the beach(HAF). I will get the details on the two inland events. The other idea would be a private GLG safety meet at a top of the line steakhouse…

2 Likes

I have no comment on the Regata. The last time I was going to attend I almost kicked the bucket.

1 Like

Lol. Top of the line steakhouse! That’s just south Florida for you guys. Have a really high end steakhouse in a large scale full nude strip club. :man_shrugging:t3:. It’s sorta the complete opposite of cafe risqué In north Florida where your lucky if you find women with teeth. :joy::rofl::joy:

And @bg305 kicking the bucket almost sounds about right for regatta. I’m sure bg was getting a bit too lit and his heart almost gave out. It happens in the magic city.

1 Like

I wanna vote for the regatta! Im not in that gang but I could help make it lit!!!

3 Likes

If we want to make it funky a buddy’s reggae band would perform on land or aquatic. There GLG worthy!

We would need to make a decision on the Yacht sooner than later as they get booked. I will reach out to my boy about the two spots in Miami and Rachel’s is a phone call away to book that.

1 Like

Happy to throw down a couple g to male the party happen. If we want to have some sponsorship deals im sure we can get this done.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Have a couple companies throw a couple grand down. 10k from the GLG fund or whatever they normally put down. Just no idea what a yacht that could fit 50 people would cost

2 Likes

App call yacht life has rentals available

1 Like

The yacht that @BG305 posted allows 120. People and has a dinning hall for 92

Based on the price on the website. I’d imagine that boat costing about 7500-8000. It had no prices but 50 person 80’ yacht was $4000.

This is 100’ and held fed 92

3 Likes

I saw 110’ for 9000$ so ya under 10,000$ could fit us all

1 Like

We need to get a roll-call going to know how many people will attend( min and max#).

i think 50 min 100 max would be a good start

1 Like

Lets nail down the day.

Really think you’d do more than 50

50-100 would be my guess. Last week of November would be ideal for me

2 Likes

Lmk if you plan to offer seats for your event

100% down for yacht party. Will toss some racks at it

3 Likes

Steph and i are totally on board! so count two of us atleast

2 Likes