Thompson Duke semi and auto
KISS
Cool Jarz hot shot
710 Shark
ATG
China fillers

Please dm me if you own one of these machines

10 Likes

I also would love to see these videos. Will be in the market for a filling machine soon.

2 Likes

I’m creating a compendium of real cart knowledge and proof, since it seems the guys over at Cool Jarz are out here spreading misinformation via a [fake equipment review scam website]
Br
(//cartridgefillingmachines dot com

Here is another link showing this scam website for the CoolJarz A10 Hotshot:

https://cartridgefillingmachines dot com/

6 Likes

Lol those sites are so blatantly obvious :sob:. The only machine linked is their own

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they are designed to scam google

2 Likes

Oh yea SEO… forgot about that

@vapejet is made in china? lol

disty incompatible too, shame

3 Likes

Dont forget Xylem Tech

4 Likes

I want to see it actually filling real cartridges, not a 3-5 minute dry run. I want user videos, not the same sales demos that I can get directly from the chinese

@qma FYI due to your user level here, your links are not nofollow. This thread is just helping them out even more :frowning:

That site is some crappy low-effort SEO bullshit, and it pisses me off to no end when people call up and say “we saw you were made in China”.

TBH if Vape-Jet were made in China, we wouldn’t have nearly the production / throughput issues we have. Manufacturing in the US is incredibly hard.

Regarding videos, there are several up on our YouTube channel of both dry-runs and actual filling runs. I’d love to get a video from @SanitatemDime of the new 4.0 on a full run. That machine had to be slown down a bit for the capper to keep up =)

5 Likes

Okay…. These aren’t sales videos though.
It’s my cart filler that we use every day. Usually filling 3-6000 carts a day (only operating about half of the 8 hour shift) with one operator.

24 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. Is it only made for one size cart?? Press on I’m assuming only from the video but that is sweet!!!

1 Like

They can do pretty much any 510 thread cart, 1/2gram or 1 gram. We only use press tops but they can set it up to do screw on carts too.

These are glass carts as well.

8 Likes

They do screw ons too, but are only for ccell style. No pods or disposables

2 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

We posted at the same time my canna brother. Why are you so irate?

I made this reply because you posted the same exact video as previous, and it was a pretty useless dry run demo. I’m looking for filling videos, and the second one is perfect for adding in this style filling machine, thank you kindly!

1 Like

definitely not irate at all.

I didnt realize you posted at the same time and I saw the reply whenever I came back online and was like thats the same thing i said with more words. lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen that one before. That was the first one I ever saw on social media and it wowed me

It’s not quite as mesmerizing as BHO in a vacuum oven, but it definitely draws you in.

5 Likes

??? Vape jet works fine for distillate.

We have one and it is very cool to me. The accuracy and programming on top of using 3d printer mods so much clear custom work.

Thompson duke, vape jet are both in house.

1 Like