Can I get some cart filling videos for Https://cartfilling.info

I know, I’ve been to the facility where they make them. Multiple lies in that little bit of SEO bait, probably worth a cease and desist

4 Likes

i think shark 710 works for pods/pen with a customized jig

Wow, no one provided videos. And yall wonder why am vague and not interested in helping people anymore

3 Likes

Not quite no one…

This IS what we use…and this IS us using it.

Video is not a dry run & DOES show carts being filled with actual hash as a production run

5 Likes

You are right, only one person offered a video. I keep forgetting Xylem

Maybe they are being vague and not interested in helping you in response to you actively trying to market as their competition on their threads and generally control their narratives.

1 Like

Unfortunately I answered op, and not you in the thread being referenced. I don’t owe you anything

1 Like

So is anyone successfully rocking an automated unit that does dispos?

1 Like

I’m referencing this thread specifically. I’m suggesting it’s that, “I don’t owe you anything” attitude that might be getting you the results you’re getting from your request.

3 Likes

This request is to help my competition. I have plenty of videos of my own equipment. I really don’t have to put up videos for them all, but I would like something to go with the corrected data to replace the site I linked. I ask Instagram for my cart farmer videos, and I sure got a lot of those

It can be whatever you want it to be. I’m just suggesting the reason why you’re not getting a good response on here. I’m really proud of you for getting your followers to respond on IG. shrug

1 Like

Heres a video from a recent client visit at Happy Valley in MA. Had some corrections we needed to make on the top tray but they can fill + cap over 10,000 carts a shift with 1 operator using pre-racked trays from AVD and Green Tank.

9 Likes

We currently vpse a vape jet and it does 600 per hour with delta 8. We can actually see how many minute it takes i beleive its more like 8.53minute per 100. But once we switch outs then we are closer to 600 per hour.

1 Like

I used to hand fill around 5 mins with a CF and i clocked 4:22 on a KISS

2 Likes

We had a cart farmer and shark and a machine simlar to xylem in the past. I like vape jat the most mainly due to its vercitility and accuracy. We had a good amount of clean up with cart famrers and an ungodly amount of clean up with the 710 shark. What is your favorite machine and why

1 Like

I was checking the forum yesterday while i was filling and capping 100 every 5 minute and 15 seconds. I rarely run the cart filler but it was a fun change of pace.

4 Likes

We have a precapped cart filling machine. Completely eliminates capping from the cart filling process.

Here’s some video for reference. We have a ton more content, video and info but just wanted to put these here.

2 Likes

Filled and capped?

Should have gotten 3 fully auto farmers for 6k less and you would be doing 3k an hr😎

1 Like

Had a cart farmer. Not a bad choice just wanting something for veritile with less clean up and more accuracy. We spent a lot of time with fixing needles and plungers etc. The temps are also higher with cart farmer and we wanted something less. When it comes to whitelabelling we have carts or dispoables programmed which makes everything run smoothly every time. 3k carts per hour sounds great but speed is not everything. We have had 4 different types of machine from 710 shark, cart farmer, chinese filling and capping machine and the vape jet is by far the best purchase. The support from the team is also incredible and the upgrades like the marvin one dont happen on regular machines.

That been said the cartfarmer is excellent value and for some starting out it can be the perfect choice.

1 Like