Cali banning vapes

damn junkies, smh:slightly_smiling_face::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Instead of pointing fingers maybe someone should step up and do some sort of study. For example do exams on people who have consumed the vitamin e but aren’t sick, like me. There are 10’s of thousand of people who have consumed the vitamin e during this past yr, why aren’t they/we all sick? Before everyone grabs their pitchforks and puts a big stigma on our industry let’s help find an answer. There are many questions needed to be answered before we make long reaching claims.

4 Likes

Lipid pneumonia usually produces no symptoms. It’s a commonly cited figure that around 3% of elderly people suffer from it at the point of death as noted during the autopsy…

I’m with that

1 Like

It is most unlikely that hydrogen cyanide from any sort of pesticide decomposition is responsible.

Example: 10 wppm myclobutanil in a vape cartridge = 10 micrograms of myclobutanil in 1 gram of concentrate.

Assume conversion of 1 ug myclobutanil to 1 ug of hydrogen cyanide. Doesn’t matter if it’s off an order of magnitude, just bear with me. So, at 10 wppm myclobutanil, that 1 gram of vape cartridge would produce 10 micrograms of hydrogen cyanide.

This study puts hydrogen cyanide from cigarettes and cigars at between 18 and 1554 micrograms of cyanide “per stick” (per cigar or per cigarette).

FWIW, the lethal amount of hydrogen cyanide for a human works out to 50-200 mg, or 50,000 to 200,000 micrograms. The body does very well at dispensing with hydrogen cyanide up to about 1/3 or 1/2 of the lethal amount; chronic effects do not present in the form of lung damage that we’re seeing from these cases here. If they did, we’d be seeing a lot more of it in the form of cigarette smoking.

Pretty much ANYTHING with nitrogen in it that undergoes partial combustion- such as tobacco- is going to produce cyanide. So implicating myclobutanil etc. doesn’t really make any sense: all your plant products are going to have cyanide in them by virtue of having proteins, therefore generating cyanide when burned.

Hydrogen cyanide is not responsible for these deaths.

15 Likes

why does it need to be proven to be safe?

Sugar kills.
Alcohol kills.
Cigarettes kill.
Guns kill.

At what point are other people going to poke through this bull shit? Government doesn’t care when you’re dying from all of this other avoidable nonsense. So, ask yourselves: “why do they care about this?”

7 Likes

If it was called the ATFV(alcohol, tobacco,fire arms, and vapes). They wouldn’t give shit bc they pockets would be super lined

3 Likes

Small part of the population has an allergy to alpha tocopherol acetate in the form of contact dermatitis. Most pople are fine, but what happens when those people vape that substance without knowing of their allergy and/or the existence of the vitamin e acetate in their vape?

1 Like

If the batfe adds v to their acronym, things are gonna get really wild. the gun niggas don’t give a fuck and they will push the boundaries right up to the batfe field office.

Vapes could be the straw that breaks them cause there is NO WAY they can handle the greater vape market with their old ass infrastructure.

1 Like

Give me 1 account where one of these 4 culprits killed someone.

3 Likes

Sugar convinced me to eat it. I did not pull the trigger.

1 Like

Exactly. :100:

3 Likes

Tank is moving gun

Guns can kill without human intervention in very rare occasions.

Alcohol can kill when improperly diluted.

Sugar can send someone into shock, not sure about kill

6 Likes

All of those things have a common denominator, even the bizarre cases. It’s akin to the cause of the majority of plane crashes, operator error.

1 Like

Doesn’t sugar change your brain chemistry - dopamine release - to want more?

if so, does one have free will to eat sugar? Or even more broader note…do you believe addiction is a disease?

3 Likes

Addiction is not a disease but people have addictive personalities. I’m sure @cyclopath can chim in on genetic predisposition to addiction.
As a former cigarette addict I am familiar with the problem. I was hypnotized and since quit smoking 15yrs ago. The Dr who helped me educated me on the why we get addicted to a substance. As in most things that we do it’s a subconscious decision that we are not in control of.

6 Likes

Woah woah, lets pause. You just blew my mind. That’s unreal. I have so many questions…

2 Likes

My mom did it too and she is smoking again. I’m addicted to weed. It’s a problem. Lol. I like money as well but I enjoy spending it more than keeping it.

Then there is safety meetings​:joy::rofl::joy::clown_face:

8 Likes

Can you elaborate more on this hypnosis?

4 Likes

So they hypnotize you and boom your quit smoking? Was there will afterwords that made you keep away?

@Killa12345
I’ve always been a herb - I dont plan on stopping at this point in my life. That and those lil orange sunrays that i make from time to time. :sunglasses:

So @cyclopath with your devious mind, how does one person able to quit and the other to start again? Do we have a choice or are we all doomed by our own humanity…

3 Likes