Cali banning vapes

Word on the trail from a leaked document is that California will be banning vape products shortly. I was told the info came from the jungle boyz Instagram page. They have the document up. Hoard disty now as the only reason to product disty in Cali will be for later when they lift the ban. :wink::wink:

8 Likes

i really hope all the states ban it. HAHAHA. Black Market rises again! With the drought this year, its taking out the black market cannabis game as dispensary weed is just as cheap as black market weed, but they are giving back vape carts to the streets.

i heard @qma is relocating to MA for the next year to take advantage of the lack of dispensary cartridges.

16 Likes

I hear theres plenty of oil now and with licensed producers needing to backdoor their inventory prices are going down not up.

3 Likes

They’re just gonna sell disty in syringes :syringe: the real hustle is gonna be the sourcing the carts and batteries themselves

7 Likes

I don’t see them having problems importing them. They are intended for e-juice of course and that legal. :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Buy a syringe of distillate, get an empty cart free.
Not intended for vaping

Lol

22 Likes

Possible to post the allegedly leaked doc here?

3 Likes

I concur.

Y’all should be careful bragging about this. If you don’t think there are Leo’s on this site…

I say it cause I care boys.

9 Likes

No it’s not, there hasn’t been any bans on hardware yet. It will still be plentiful. All comes from China anyway. Even if, it’ll to through customs no problem

I’m only joking but I guess I should be using the italics so people know it’s sarcasm.

Qma don’t have to move anywhere. He can sell thousands of empty carts a day legally. We just like messing around…maybe a litttle too much. Hahaha.

Maybe that’s why people dM me all the time asking for product and I have to tell them I only sell equipment

10 Likes

5 Likes

So the city of Los Angeles, not California entirely, is considering banning vape pens for a year?

5 Likes

@Killa12345

I’m only saying through experience. They get ya when you least expect it. With today’s spotlight in these markets specifically. Even tho it’s just a little thread, they can pull that shit till You don’t even have a shirt on your back.

Those Wild West days are gone for me now tho. :sunglasses:

As for that city ordinance. Good luck. The city will be loosing a shit ton of tax revenue and we know how those city governments operate. I’ll bet someone like $5 that it won’t happen.

1 Like

Legal dispensaries just got gut-punched by this court order as it extends to virtually vape related products including pods, THC syringes, etc. At least it is not new enforceable regulations; it is a City counsel member requesting that a ban on vaping products be drafted.

https://mjbizdaily.com/los-angeles-city-council-expected-to-weigh-one-year-cannabis-vape-sales-ban/

1 Like

19 Likes

To further add to this with a bit of a joke…

So someone Dmed me yesterday asking if @qma was real and if @qma and @Ascent were the same person. LOL they were kinda joking but they said “how genius would it be if qma was a chinese distributor on here faking he was a cartridge consultant”

I assure you @qma is real and not chinese. He does live down the street from me in real life. Many others here have met him in real life too. He is the cart master and if you need empty cartridges or packaging designed…hes really good with that. We like to joke around with the black market shit cause FL is all about the black market. its kinda funny ruffling some feathers here. maybe im gonna do a name change while im at it. My name Killa indicates a perception i didnt mean for it to portray especially cause its after the low hand in omaha hi/lo which is typically a senior citizen card game. Maybe ill change my name to… Softy12345, or even better NONkilla12345

20 Likes

I can second that Q is as real as they get.:100: I got your handle my bro @Killa12345

Killingit12345

10 Likes

They got me :joy::rofl:

i think being up in the middle of the night and the inability to speak proper english gave me away

19 Likes

Myclobutanil for the win.

10 Likes

Now that’s tasty. :drooling_face:

2 Likes