Cali banning vapes

Myclobutinal is eagle 20

Nasty sheet!

Its 150 for a pesticide test. Chump change to keep peoplensafe

5 Likes

Yeah, that conversion to cyanide has been known about for awhile. Thereā€™s a reason those BM Cali kilos are so cheap, haha.

4 Likes

Iā€™m offended by your characterization of hi/lo as a senior citizen game. Play some round and round hi x hi/lo games that run real nice haha

3 Likes

Its all about the Big Tobacco money from the MSA (master Settlement agreement)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxNM1pUoOn4&fbclid=IwAR2Qz0v_iVYqEppBJUBcUiTEtJR2Vk4cAiysathlIkJsAqMaVgWOZY01IDA

1 Like

Leos?

1 Like

LMAO I know youā€™re real. I actually was saying that I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you were William because he speaks perfect English and is awake during the day :joy:

5 Likes

Law Enforcement Officers.

1 Like

And leos too. Most annoying sun sign. All they do is pump fake and cap

4 Likes

You cant believe @qma ā€œhe was driving my car in Chinaā€ Geat hit https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/6/c635ace1b418890e8cfe409c6fd1eaed46493c98.mp4

7 Likes

I met @qma. We spent the day at his country club playing golf. He admitted to me that he doesnā€™t much care for golf and that he just likes to drive theā€¦carts. Luckily, our caddy managed to take a photo for proof!

Me to the left QMA to the right :slight_smile:

16 Likes

If you ban vapes from the legal market then there wont be any legal vapes to hurt or kill people, then they can place the blame entirely on black market and avoid lawsuits to the ā€œlegalā€ guysā€¦vapes will be back legally, likely by the folks over at phillip morris who own the patents on it lol.

2 Likes

remember the height of the opioid epidemic when they realized they had to take the focus off of big pharma, they decided to put plastic in their pills so they couldnt be smoked, all the junkies went back to street heroine then they blamed the streets for the addictions full knowing it was the doctors that created 90% of the addicts.

8 Likes

To be fair those tests were done by a lab commisioned BY the news agency reporting it. (NBC) Not very credible imo, Bias and media ftl.

Edit - The articles first sentence also says ā€œThat found a pesticide LINKED to hydrogen cyanide.ā€

Yeah, myclobutanil, itā€™s known that that stuff converts to hydrogen cyanide when combusted.

I doubt this lab would lie about the results for the sake of some commission.

Edit: The site says theyā€™re ISO accredited.

2 Likes

If myclo was actually the issue though, wouldnā€™t it have showed itā€™s facea long time ago?

4 Likes

Yes its linked it didnt test positive for hydrogen cyanine if i read correctly just mycobutanil. Also the testing lab that had an award called the cannys with buds testing at 39.xx THCA alone. and vape cartridge with 5% terp dilution testing at over 102% cannabinoids having innacurate testsā€¦ NOOOOOO? lol sorry. after those awards i find that lab to be a joke.

2 Likes

I doubt this is the single-handed culprit. I think the point is that a lot of these black market carts are generally unsafe, for various reasons. Not all of them, obviously, but, between cuts, pesticides, synthetic cannabinoids, etc. the media is definitely putting the BM on blast. The more stuff they find, the worse it sounds. Propaganda is a hell of a drug.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve literally seen hundreds of tests showing over 100% cannabinoids, this lab is by no means the only legitimate lab that does that. Are you implying any lab that releases a >100% test is not legitimate?

Thereā€™s a reason thereā€™s a +/- 15% variance allowed for analytics.

1 Like

79% vitamin e yummy

Refer madness circa1936

Vape madness circa 2019

8 Likes