Cali banning vapes

So PACKED full of BULLSHIT you’ll maybe go to the HOSPITAL and DIE.

4 Likes

Ever recycle heat on the new o.pens? One setting (dark blue) isn’t hit activated (meaning you gotta hold down the button while you hit) will kill a cart in such a short amount of time.

Don’t really have legal carts here. Not many people spending the huge amount of $ for the medical program&meds plus all the other bullshit that comes along with it. It’s really crazy what’s going on across this country rn.

Prank caller prank caller
@BrotanicalMatt Leos are definitely lurking the halls of this forum. Tis why I urge everyone to keep it clean and keep it in the dms…and its definitely because I care about my homies

3 Likes

Its not been determined vitamin E was the culprit btw. Of the 600 people with illnesses a majority never smoked thc carts in their life… sort eliminates vitamin E being the thing causing the illnesses when some never inhaled it

2 Likes

Unless it found it’s way in all the counterfeit juuls coming from china

Where are you getting these numbers exactly?

As of September 24, 2019, 46 state health departments and one territorial health department had reported 805 patients with cases of lung injury associated with use of e-cigarette, or vaping, products to CDC. Sixty-nine percent of patients were males, and the median age was 23 years (range = 13–72 years). To date, 12 deaths have been confirmed in 10 states. Among 514 patients with information on substances used in e-cigarettes, or vaping products, in the 30 days preceding symptom onset, 76.9% reported using THC-containing products, and 56.8% reported using nicotine-containing products; 36.0% reported exclusive use of THC-containing products, and 16.0% reported exclusive use of nicotine-containing products.

16% seems like quite a low number to be considered a majority. Further more, these are the results of interviewing the patients of whom all may not have been fully truthful. You have states like Texas where you can get a higher sentence for edibles than murder. Not everyone is aware of their rights.

1 Like

16 percent out of 800… come on man we both know that over 100 people didn’t lie about using thc products when they are lying on their death bed

1 Like

So you’re gonna double down that 128 is a majority of 800? Ok

Majority (noun) - the greater number.

1 Like

you do know that he is saying the same thing as you but in different words, right?

But he is doing it by putting out incorrect information. 16% is not a majority of 800 by any means. What he probably means to say is not all cases are linked to vitamin e, which is accurate. Not that the majority of the patients haven’t used THC carts which is grossly inaccurate.

Emphasis on what you missed. He said the Weed smokers were a minority

I bet the “majority” lied about smoking BM THC vape carts when they were questioned. I know I would of lied about doing some illegal chit if asked.

6 Likes

Of the 600 people with illnesses a majority never smoked thc carts in their life

76.9% reported using THC-containing products, and 56.8% reported using nicotine-containing products; 36.0% reported exclusive use of THC-containing products, and 16.0% reported exclusive use of nicotine-containing products.

I don’t see anything saying that weed smokers were a minority. I see 76.9% using THC, 16% using exclusively nicotine, 36% using exclusively THC. 76.9% of them are weed smokers. How is that a minority?

sort eliminates vitamin E being the thing causing the illnesses

I’m not saying I think Vitamin E is the culprit by any means. It could be playing a part definitely but is not the cause.

EDIT: You are making me question my sanity. Am I missing something here? The majority as reported by the CDC are THC smokers right?

1 Like

I’ll be interested to see if we get any deaths at all over here in the UK. It seems its a USA problem at the moment.

1 Like

All I was getting at is 16% of people never inhaled vitamin E then that instantly eliminates vitamin E being the cause. Ignore my slight exaggerations, not saying the facts are wrong I’m just saying if 16% of the people never inhaled vitamin E then there is no way that it is the sole culprit…

1 Like

I would like the facts on how many people die of lipid pneumonia ever year… I’m sure it’s a good amount… vaping anything while having pneumonia is sure to be detrimental… this could all be a huge hoax… probably is… not saying people aren’t dieing but the media is playing their role

1 Like

You were right, I was reading an old post :man_facepalming:t2:

Meanwhile in Miami where it used to be empty baggies and blunt guts at the gas station …

12 Likes

Lmfao bro stop :joy::joy:

2 Likes