Bout to try w-1 to replace t-5, silica

, ,

How does it save time over t5 silica blend? Like the minute it takes to add an extra media? Or are you saying the process listed here where you put it in a martial column over having a seperate crc column? Couldn’t u do that w t5 and silica as well?

1 Like

Running through w1 is significantly faster. Im talking about how long it takes to get through your powders.

2 Likes

Just so you know every sds here is faked and fraudulent.

https://www.gochemtek.com/new-page-1

This company is taking absolutely cheap products too embarrassed to let anyone know…and rebrand and repackaged it. If you look closely you can tell that purchasing the source product will achieve a higher end product and save you loads of money.

You can make the blends yourself. And save 3x the money probably. Someone is literally pulling at the consumers ignorance strings and y’all bitting.

3 Likes

Thanks that really does help! You got an idea on how much material was used in that run? was it dried and cured? nug or trim? Keep killing it man!

1 Like

How do you know for sure?

Pepsi challenge time

2 Likes

You can see how the sds is written.

Honestly I’ve always been a fan of adjusted ratios. It’s much much cheaper and you can use guaranteed products. Not rebranded shit. Think about what happens when the sellers do that type of rebranding. One note: columbo labs.

1 Like

Lol here we go again

2 Likes

How can you see how it’s written? Elaborate- no one else can see what your all seeing eyes have perceived oh wise king

5 Likes

This is EXACTLY what you do!!! Achromizing clay, Carbon A,b,c, C-Bleach…Come on man…

Sounds like the way summit does business as well!!!

11 Likes

What you don’t know how to provide sds in your business? Why are you asking me to tech you.

Lol. Actually we supply everything and come proper.

Ac clay, chroma silica, dried crystalized chemicals etc are supplied by carbon chem @Shadownaught and we are upfront about everything in detail. Liquid chemicals are supplied by a high end semiconductor company and come free from foreign solvents etc.

I enjoyed your attempt. People be laughing at you when you actually make claims that summit isn’t working above board - across the board. Bwahahahaha

1 Like

why not call them by their carbon chemistry name then…this is the exact same thing you do. NICE TRY…your just as bad as your example! EVEN worse cause columbo aint around anymore. Your just Upcharging for something people can get much cheaper…

I dont think people are laughing at me. I talk to your customers on a daily basis making the change from one company to the next. Im the one laughing collecting people’s clients as they want a lower price…HAHAHAHAHA Keep trying!

9 Likes

We do call them by thier names…

In fact were competitive and always sell below MSRP for all carbon chem. Our volumes are so high the discounts flow like water…

The carbon chem products are listed as genuine cc products. I tagged my rep on here who can verify this @Shadownaught

We were literally one of the first to enforce straight answers for customers in a dedicated page, did you forget?

1 Like

3500gs fresh frozen nug

5 Likes

We know you buy from Carbon Chemistry. The question your avoiding is why not call them all by their carbon chemistry names rather deceiving the customer? and rebrand it???

And your volumes are sooo high the discounts flow like water…WHAT do you think of my size…I moved 5.25 metric tons from march 11-April 1. 20 days. LOL what do you think??? im just playing checkers…You can confirm this incase you dont watch my Instagram!!!

Im not worried about you or summit. You can rebrand all you want. Ill continue to keep offering the lowest pricing in the industry and growing larger and larger till you cant ignore me anymore!

15 Likes

Kinda off topic, but I’m good at that. Is that a cement floor, with untreated pine 2x4s? If so, you really should cut out the bottom plate 2x4 and install pressure treated bottom plate,with screws or nails rated for p/t lumber. The wood&hardware will rot&rust really fast under those conditions, if my eyes are seeing what I think they’re seeing. Stay safe bro👊

10 Likes

Everything from carbon chemistry is called by thier names. It’s listed on the package.

You do realize we stock and move nearly ten times your orders… Probably even more. I’m not sure what your flexing on. It’s not working.

2 Likes

You know that is not true!!! Stop Lying! we arent even in the same ball park! I dont know who your lying tooo. LOL :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Keep Flexing we both know the truth. You cant lie to someone with real insight! LOL

Please show me 20-50 metric tons. 10x you say… please!

Show me that picture! i know what 5 metric tons looks like. I know i have over 4 metric tons always in stock! i can snap a pic when i pull this several hundred kg order on a sunday…LOL you are soo funny.

lets just say i have 3.5 metric tons in stock…please show 35 metric tons…big shot!!!

9 Likes

no you are not.

I remember your labels, they’re so completely out of code it made my compliance officer laugh out loud.

4 Likes