Big stainless dab tools and whipping tools

I make dab tools, material handling tools for scooping diamonds etc, and whipping tools.

I make these as I have free time. I can pound out a bunch if you need em. I literally pound them out…by hand… with a ball peen hammer.

Handles on whipping tools are virgin PTFE or titanium. All tools are made of 304 stainless. There is no adhesive in the joint, and these are 100% solvent safe.

PTFE handled whipping tools are $65-85.

These were just finished up and are a decent example of what I can do with a ball peen hammer, a railroad track, and bench grinder with a grey wheel for polishing. Everything pictured below is available.

This is literally my set up. Hemlock rounds for the horizontal work space.

19 Likes

How do you work the titanium with a hammer, Isn’t it hard as shit? Very nice looking tools though.

1 Like

I should have been more specific.

The dab too ends set in the handles, the tool heads so to speak, are all 304. The handles can be titanium, as shown in the 12" long whipping tool. That tool is two pieces, the stainless is set with an interference fit into the titanium.

Commercially pur titanium isnt too hard. This titanium is 6AL-4V…it its fucking tough on cutting tools…I would not attempt to cold form this.

2 Likes

When your dab tools work as small pry bars to break down your CC bulkhead fittings for your RDWC set up…

4 Likes

It goes in a drill and fits in a jar. Fucken easy peasy whipping…

7 Likes

I’m looking for a disty tool and I should probably grab like 2-3 regular dab tool as well. Let me know

2 Likes

I keep looking for the package to arrive. :pray:

I dropped it off Saturday or Sunday which means it went out Monday. Things have been busy with my resignation at work. I was a few days behind getting those out, I apologize.

2 Likes

No need to apologize. I’m just excited to get them.
Congratulations :clap: hope it goes better than you have hoped.

2 Likes

stoked to get mine as well. now i want one with the titanium handle, gotta catch em all!

1 Like

Happy unbirth day to me. Now time to get them dirty.

9 Likes

Hey @TwistedStill are you still by chance making these tools ?

2 Likes

I am. My shipment of teflon was lost by UPS and wasn’t delivered yesterday. As a result, any teflon handles will be a week or two out.

2 Likes

How do you do business ?

1 Like

Poorly. Preferably at a dirt cross roads with a hand shake…or a covid fist bump these days.

Really though…I just make these. You have to DM me to buy them. I’ll either sell you something I have on hand, or make something specifically for you.

I got teflon coming through a local machine shop buddy, so my material will be dual pathed…and I will have a shit load of these at the end of next week.

4 Likes

I need a titanium dab tool ASAP

I don’t form titanium like that. I machine it for a handle and set a stainless tool permanently into it.

1 Like

What platform do you want me to DM you? Where are located ?

1 Like

Going to answer for twistedstill…
Just dm him here.
USA.

4 Likes

Yes send him a dm with what you are looking for hand he will make it happen. I’m a very satisfied customer for life.

5 Likes