Big stainless dab tools and whipping tools

Send me a message here, or on IG under @xersist360

1 Like

Are you still offering these dab tools? I’m in need of 2 please. With ptfe handles. Getting disty out of my Mason jars is a pita.

2 Likes

Yes I am. I’ve been out of handles and waiting on material…finishing up 80 handles today. I’ve got a handful of tools to get done and out, but I’m sure I could get you two shipped some time next week. DM me if you want to proceed.

2 Likes

These are kinda neat. Might make a couple more…but this one was a pain in the ass to pound out.

7 Likes

Prison shank edition. For when fools in the lab be steppin to you, and you need to poke them in the liver or kidney. Due to the slender shank they won’t bleed too much and can finish that SPD run before seeking medical attention.

I just made this to humor myself really…

11 Likes

Fucking stick a bitch…

I got mine in the mail. I’m sure I can use it in a sword fight. Damn root temp disty doesn’t stand a chance now.
Lol

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Lol yeah, that’s kinda why I had to make the prison shank. These things are damn near a weapon with how sturdy they are.

3 Likes

New whipping tools requested by a forum member

Fits the inside radius of a mason jar or corner of a pyrex dish

18 Likes

Got my tools from @TwistedStill and they are super nice. Now I don’t have to use nail salon and dental tools lmao

9 Likes

I’m so glad I got mine. Those handles have saved a lot of hand cramps.

2 Likes

Nice bro. Are these the ones y’all were using from a battery drill to whip all that crumble (like 2.5Kilos)? If so, I might need to grab one or two.

3 Likes

Yes. These would go in a drill and whip in a post processing scenario.

Obviously, no one should be running an electric drill next to a fresh pour.

I’ve got two to polish up. I just haven’t been making tools as there hasn’t been much interest. I kinda make them on demand or when I have free time.

2 Likes

Sent a dm

Pneumatic drill works great

Would you be willing to do an artsy design for a small pick? Would be cool to have a custom tool for my rig.

@doobydanks My artsy abilities may be lacking…what where you thinking?

Went back to the hammer and railroad track today…

5 Likes

These things are fucking awesome.
So tired of breaking dental tools working with distillate or whipping badder.
Highly recommend, these are badass and super quality.
Thank you!

3 Likes

I would like to purchase 5 of these whipping tools from you. What is the best way to contact you?

Do you work for Verano?