Best Icewater Hash System on the market?

Hey Guys Looking to get an Ice water hash System to go into a Canadian LP and want to know what peoples thoughts are on the systems out there. These are the ones I Have Seen

SamboCreek

PurePressure

Whistler Tech

Delta

Maratek

If anyone is Familiar with any of these systems and has anything good or bad to say about them would love to hear it. I know the Price range between the systems is quite high so just trying to figure out if its worth it to spend the 6 Figures or just use a more basic system

7 Likes

My money is on the Osprey by Low Temp Plates, big time. Those dudes have done everything they can to progress the art of rosin

22 Likes

anything without stupid bags.
get something with a vibratory separation device.

7 Likes

Just checked those Guys out Systems Look Sweet. Thanks

1 Like

Osprey

3 Likes

No problem at all - those dudes are great too. They’ll give you an in-person look at one in their showroom if you wanna see it before you buy. Plus just good dudes to go get blasted with if you’re picking up rosin bags from em :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Any Systems with this Feature you would suggest?

1 Like

Seconded. If he’s not talking about sift separation I’m interested in seeing what its all about

Would a concrete vibrator work as an agitation device?

3 Likes

Holy fucking shit, they are custying the fuck out of people
You know you can use bubble bags and a canoe paddle!

5 Likes

Tell me how your back feels after doing 4 of those runs with 5000g in each wash a day with 7 pulls per run though and still having other work to do besides washing. Kinda like going to a mechanic’s garage and being like “HMMMM…HYDRAULIC LIFT? YEAH YOU KNOW HARBOR FREIGHT SELLS A JACK FOR LIKE 20 BUCKS RIGHT?”

Anyone who questions the need of these machines has never washed a significant amount of hash

50 Likes

like these poor bastards… upgarding to Osprey as we speak…

13 Likes

LOW TEMP PLATES MILLITA, BABY!

hot-shots-charlie-sheen

10 Likes

Sweat terps > sweet terps.

But yeah I like Osprey. Pure pressure is booked out several months.

3 Likes

I think SC’s is the cheapest of the ones you listed. Obviously there’s like bubble magic and stuff on the really cheap side.

1 Like

Do you prefer the sc design over the Osprey?

There’s a lot of other ways that are cheaper.
That’s a lot of money for a washing machine.

Nope, I’ve never done 5000g at a time of bubble, I must be a lame right?
Of course I’d use something if I was doing runs that big , but not a super taxed washing machine!
To each their own

3 Likes

No, you just don’t wash in a commercial capacity and don’t really have a frame of reference. So you came in shooting your mouth off about jack shit you know about sooooo…

THAT makes you a lame. Not everyone washes tons of shit daily and that’s just fine, this gentleman was obviously asking about commercial capacity washers. Every thread I see you in you kinda wander in like a child that woke up in the middle of the night, add nothing of value and just kinda do nothing good.

11 Likes

Do you Know how they Empty the Flower out of the Osprey after the wash?

1 Like

ice scoops

2 Likes