Best Hydrocarbon System 2023

Couldnt agree more, We are so happy that we continue to share how great its been for our success and try and get others to open their eyes to automation. Nobody on our team has had second thoughts on our extraction system purchase. Meanwhile @extractionguyalts is still bashing a system he didnt even spend a dollar on, you’d think he was the one that funded a failed buildout with a luna in it.

We’ve also talked about implementing lunas in other states with our business model because its been so good for us and we know it would do even better in emerging states.

3 Likes

I’m probably one of the few people here who have actually operated both a Illuminated Behemoth and E4K, and I currently extract on a Bizzy Beest XXL (8 6x48 material columns).

Going Bizzy all the way.

10 Likes

Would you like to share your experience running the IE systems? How was the ease of use and train-ability for new techs??

2 Likes

The Bizzy is far easier to operate and train new extractors on than the Behemoth was.

The E4K is too small to really compare to our machine. We still have it around if anyone wants to DM me for pricing. I’m pretty sure management would take any offer that’s not completely ridiculous.

4 Likes

What did the bzb cost you?

It’s the xxl behemoth?

What chillers do you run on it?

What don’t you like about the @Zack_illuminated system?

What makes you like the @BizzybeeTeam system more?

Thanks for your input

1 Like

Been doing overtime for weeks, and also don’t want to get caught up in any potential drama threads sometimes devolve to here, so I am only going to answer a few questions at the moment.

Bizzy Beest XXL is what I’m fairly certain our machine is called. Not every set up is the same but we have 4 solvent tanks, a cauldron for solvent, 8 material columns, 2 collections (chilled with a CS200 Huber), as well as a “collection cauldron”…another large cauldron we push oil into from the material columns. We also have a CRC rack that can hold 6 CRC columns. We have ours set-up so even if we our using the CRC rack, we can bypass with valves and go straight to collection if we want to add some unfiltered oil to boost aroma, etc…

We run a 905 for our material columns, and a 915 for solvent. The 915 has an MTA associated with it as well.

The Bizzy can recover plenty fast enough without a pump so is quieter, and I don’t have to deal with the maintenance issues of a pump. The GD-1 wiped film has its own maintenance requirements as well.

Once you become comfortable with the Beest and know how to get it feeding and recovering in a stable manner, one extractor can handle running it and its pretty civilized. Not easy, still a bit of work and you have to focus, but doable.

Packing and unpacking socks becomes the most tedious part.

10 Likes

Im not round there

Im working at the first lab on the south pole

we sell dabs to penguins

The proof is in the pudding. Our systems have greater temperature control, temperature range, and overall ease of use than any of our competitors. The knockoffs don’t match our performance, they just imitate the concept.

We can very easily customize and expand any system. Most of our sales are replacements for our competitors and return customers expanding, the comments in this thread are testament to that. Many clients start with a small system and let it generate money to pay for it’s own upgrades over time. Piece by piece, slowly turning into a massive multi-rack.

You would be shocked at how many times I’ve spoken with people who considered a Bizzybee but went with a “cheaper” option, then came back 2 years later wishing they bought the beest the first time around.

We offer a 5% discount to all customers that pay their finalized quote within 30 days AND offer an additional 5% for all GLG members, for a total of 10% savings.

Let’s save you the headache and get you set up right the first time around. Shoot me an email, we can start talking numbers and hop on a call whenever you’re ready. billy@bizzybee.com

6 Likes

Bzb all day here no question. I’ve had mine running since January of 2017… with a lot of it still being original parts and still going as we speak

6 Likes

Got a bizzy available if anyone wants it…
Three 6" material columns, three 10" solvent/collection columns.
Can add what you want into it and 50 state peer review once fully built!

Brand new system never used.

2 Likes

Same unit as the OP posted?

1 Like

Yup I’m guessing he’s the one who I offered this too…

I’ll even include the ratchet straps on the pallet for free :rofl:

Can add sightglasses or whatever you want onto it.

Whatever your budget is we can work with you.

We offer financing and lease terms through multiple lenders we work with.

We have numerous chillers avail too, Huber Unistats, CS series, MTA’s, Mydax, etc…

All in stock and refurbished with warranties.

3 Likes

Are all of your units rated for 100% propane?

2 Likes

I wish we had money for parts and the $8k psi recertification to make this Mep30 functional… sucks to spend all that money and still need to rebuild half the system lol.

1 Like

I was able to achieve on average 50-75lbs dry biomass throughput in an 8 hour shift on an ETS XT70. 50lbs for a bunch of smaller batches or 75 for fewer large ones. 100lbs ez large batch size and with a larger CRC spool but I was not a fan of the 6" vs the 4" diameter (inconsistent results for whatever reason). Not sure how that compares to these other models and methods.

I only ever used two extraction vessels instead of all four. The chiller we had could only cool two out of four vessels properly. And I found it was most efficient to alternate between two columns with minimal soak time, if done right literally no down time between batches. You swap out the CRC while the previous batch is recovering and load up the next sock and soak for that minute that you are collecting.

3 Likes

Our units come standard with 150psi PRV’s for use with 100% butane and 70/30 mixes. We offer full upgrades with 250psi PRV’s (no cost difference), SSH clamps ($45/per), and reinforced sightglasses (+$400/per) for 100% propane use. We have multiple certified propane units operating in the field currently.

3 Likes

Did you have an injection coil in between the solvent tank and the material column? We did not have a cooling coil there, is that dangerous? Our recovery tank was always -50Cish I believe and the solvent line was always cold and frosting up when filling the material column. We also extended our material columns to increase biomass capacity.

Do you go passive or are you rocking the corkren? If I remember correctly, passive for our set up was almost as fast as the corkren except for the recovery of the last couple lbs of solvent.

What was your crc set up like? I was a fan of the 4"w x 6"L (I think it was that size, too stoned and lazy to check) with frit filters. You have to swap it out every two socks our so depending on media ratios but I got more consistent results with that vs the wider one.

1 Like

Where can I demo one of these in action? I want to jangle

2 Likes

Cool thing is, I didn’t spend nothing on parts. Frankensteined it using parts from old gear some one left in storage.

I’ll hit you up on DM with pics and what not.

1 Like