Best disposables in 2024

You can try our DS11 without center post. No clog

Flex pro bangs

1 Like

Next vapor n57? Is that kungfu? Plz pm

1 Like

Hi dear bro the @Mghthetank very please for meet you however I disagree in thread useful.

At time the buyer must go extra mile for find quality cannabis vape oil cartridge hardware manufacturer factory when there is sea of not good option available. Often find factory which dangerous to health or who possible abduct children. It is not for me to name such factory, but information is out there. Please see:

https://future4200.com/t/has-anyone-cooperation-with-syg-jonathan/204571/104?u=jonathansyg

https://future4200.com/t/fuck-ugly-jonanthansygandgoodlife/203377/26?u=jonathansyg

From how you speak in post I can see high quality and innovation must primary focus in drugs hardware for your cotton candies and bubble gum flavor cannabis vapes oil. When wait-list have room, you are welcome for DM invoice for Jart:

I welcome you for the drugs forum as best user of 2023 and recent awarded respected member of community. Many thanks.

3 Likes

You should also heed word of most militant terpene broker, real estate mogul and day shift Waffle House employee dear bro the @Realterpsmatter who say many cannabis vapes oil cartridge equipment hardware manufacturer or camp is liar:

https://future4200.com/search?q=%40Realterpsmatter%20%2B%20%22camp%22

For this your dude diligence is such necessary except from fact one of largest man in industry say that:

Dude diligence for always. Many thanks.

7 Likes

https://future4200.com/t/newest-items-with-the-most-advanced-technology-for-2024/211946/1

Hello friend, I would like to recommend our newest cotton free disposable BBTANK GLOPOD. It adopts advanced flat ceramic heating technology, no cotton wrap the heating core so you get a purer taste than the traditional heating core.

Please click my link to check more information, thank you!
Sam

Go with AVD ive tried 10 diff big names like ccell. always go back to AVDā€¦

Anybody trying to direct you here is a foreign seller who does not gaf about you or your product or if you get a return order bc they dont even know what the issue is even manufacturing. Anybody else is likely just a reseller, go to avds site or ccell. Anything else even if cheaper will cost you customers down the line. I worked in retail for a lil after legislation best cartridges and people who didnt cut corners dominate the market. Only good thing Ikrusher made was the Vfire(plug and plays) and unfortunately they made a V2 Vfire that sucksā€¦ probly went cheap on the components

No bias here just a dude whos been chasing the same since 2017.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s when I started lol remember them old black plastic tip carts lmaooooā€¦ took a few years off but Iā€™m back

Someoneā€™s a little jealous.

:grin:
Nah all jokes asideā€¦in my ex. many vape companies lie. Theyā€™ll tell you w/e you want to hear to get the sale.

Many come from a nicotine liquid mindset and backgroundā€¦they donā€™t comprehend high vapor production can be achieved at lower temps.
And many push bs ideas of needing different devices for different oils.
(Prob some greedy American came up w the idea of needing multiple specific devices)

ā€œThis is rated for distillate. This oneā€™s rated for solventless, and this one is for live resinā€

We donā€™t need all those different specs.

Once you figure out the right specifications you can apply them to ONE device and use them for all oils.

Figure out viscosity. We can alter the viscosity either by decarboxylation or adding terps. (Bogus terps for the bsā€™ers)

Postless wickless can suck too if the coil is too hot. (Wick devices soak up the resin, and arenā€™t necessary but if the specs are good theyā€™ll out perform any device w high coil temps)

Itā€™s always been about coil temps and viscosity but so few understand. You want to learn about basic info. Go to an ā€œohms law calculatorā€ and play around w it.

Learn what ohms / resistance is.
( Basically Diameter of electric flow pipe )

Volts, ohms, amps and watts.

Many ppl ignorantly out here talking about
ā€œI like 2.8 volts for my vapeā€ā€¦ voltage alone doesnā€™t tell you coil temp.

Iā€™ll make a post soon digging into all this info. I know it will help some of yā€™all newbsā€¦

*in a Donald Trump accent
Yuge news for you huge noobs. W your double d noobs. Gonna be huyuge.

:grin:

Most important,
:loudspeaker: G O D loves you! Yes YOU! :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Maybe read it againā€¦

Imo @JonathanSYG is correct

More than one recommendation for the vibe-pro.

It certainly contains recommendations from non-vendors, and the statement

should be taken seriouslyā€¦

3 Likes

I had leaking issues with the Vibe Pro, it was a disaster. Although we donā€™t use them anymore I was really impressed with how much they tried to make it right. They actually wanted to know the issues and replace. Best customer service Iā€™ve ever had from China and the printing on the boxes they did were A+. Proceed with caution due to leaking, but Iā€™ve heard several reports that theyā€™ve fixed it. If thatā€™s the case Iā€™d definitely recommend them. And yeah, whatever @qma has.

Anyone tried ccell rosin bar?

1 Like

Well thenā€¦

Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™ve never wanted to recommend a company that Iā€™ve had issues with more than Releafy. Buyer beware, but I can say they care about their customers. The hardware, when working, produces seriously quality vapor and many top brands are starting to use these devices.

I give this review not as a deterant to partner with them. If anything, Iā€™m saying the opposite. I guess Iā€™m saying to explore them cautiously as an option.

3 Likes

Yeah seems difficult to find the all around perfect disposable. Looking like postless is the way to go though.

1 Like

That is what we specialize in, pls check this if you still need any alternative vendors for disposables.

maybe you can try our products, we can provide free samples for you to test if you are interested.

Thanks for your honest review, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the initial problems.

Yes, we have taken customer feedback seriously and fixed the leaking problem. Seeing is believing, Iā€™ll gladly offer you the updated version to test.

1 Like

really appreciate that, thank you ZizzleB:heart_hands:

1 Like

I would be happy to try out the new ones, although ultimately the samples you initially sent us worked fine as well. More interested in fail rate over hundreds of units etc. Iā€™m definitely willing to give you guys another shot as you donā€™t hide from criticism and were a pleasure to work with. Iā€™m not the final purchaser who swipes the card but I have a lot of influence over our hardware utilizationā€¦ That being saidā€¦Do you have any information on what the issue was, what was done to identify the issue, fix it, and prevent it in the future? I think this would be a valuable share for you here amongst potential customers, including myself.

The main reasons causing leakage are unmatched coil porosity and lack of airtightness. I wish I could share more details, but we have invested significant resources in postless technology, so it basically our trade secret. Besides, there are competitors who copied our postless products in the market. So I canā€™t share more information here.
However, if you have any specific questions or concerns, we would be more than happy to provide you with a large quantity (if necessary) of free samples for testing. Thank you for your understanding. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes