It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

Other company call me stink bastard. You think I cry over rude?

Why I expect competitor to buy my product?

5 Likes

Hey guy I hope you had good holiday. Apologize for late reply. I go over to friend for party for celebrate Memorial Day and thank you for service this beautiful country. I end up drinking many American Budweiser and American Jose Cuervo so moving slow today. Thankful I have big coffee and two pack cigarette today.

I reply because we close to product launch and look for feedback. Coming soon.

13 Likes

Sounds like you should move to Florida. :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

My father own house in Villages. He say it big sex party for old person. America have many beautiful place.

16 Likes

That’s all of Florida. Everyone is on vacation. :man_shrugging:t3:

Could be worse?

I was not plan to do this today but forum elder nominate me for top member.

I see some you guy want these in vape cartridge brand hardware equipment:

But I read forum in secret many month before I made account.

Which is why I present you prototype we work on.

The Jart hold baller jar worth of cannabis vape oil in discreet form factor. Production start in two month after design finalize.

Portion of each order sale go to charity benefit Taiwan. Please DM for add to waitlist.

If size is issue we have child size in development :smirk:

25 Likes

Inbox very busy already. Act now so you not end up with competitor vape cartridge brand hardware equipment which reviewer say

12 Likes

How much money can I give you?

3 Likes

I knew Jart get your attention dear bro. I make sure to put you on list.

8 Likes

So stoked for the jart’s release. Can’t spell innovation without SYG.

SYG is really putting all these other cart vendors in their place. They mine as well stop posting here tbh.

5 Likes

Thank you for kind word and let me quote review. Glad to have you on waitlist dear bro.

Any of you other guy want vape cartridge brand hardware equipment made in factory without rabid rat infestation- please message. Our employee not have open sore and lesion. Many thanks.

6 Likes

We just need SYG chillers and reactors now

5 Likes

Spd??

1 Like

I work with top 17 mining equipment exporter in Shenzhen before I join SYG. They also top three importer of American baby formula. We probably make something work. Just send chiller reactor you want for copy.

5 Likes

Which cannabis vape oil distill unit? We currently research sophisticated setup @Lightbulb mention.

3 Likes

Something like a spd8

That nice unit. We use similar name convention in Big Taiwan. Probably call SPD40 to make look better. Many thanks dear Cheebachiefs bro.

7 Likes

I think they have one of those too. Maybe call it spd100? @Lightbulb is a partner??

1 Like

We probably call it SPD10000 Plus for future proof for India. Should take to inbox since this not about vape.

3 Likes

How did you get so powerful?

5 Likes