Best disposables in 2024

Hello all,

Looking to find a reliable disposable option.

About my mix: 94% distillate 6% terpenes
Fill at around 120*F and flipped upside down after being capped for a minimum of 30 minutes. Will likely be using a CF1000 to fill.

I tried iKrusher samples and had a fail. Battery doesn’t charge/clogging. Issues didn’t appear on samples till a few days in. (It may have been my fault overfilled a little and might have clogged air flow hole) getting more samples to verify

Need about 5000-10000 a month and preferably have the option of OEM. In the past I ordered thousands of thousands of 510 thread carts from China with no issue but it seems disposables are more likely to have issues. I’m also making a return after a few years so my information is lacking. I did read through about 30 posts on this topic but appears to 80% be sales people.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Ispire. Had good success with defect rates and they usually replace anything that has issues

1 Like

Releafy Vibe Pro
Next Vapor N57
whatever @qma has
Paradym ASTO was pretty nice
AVD Axil would be good for disty as well

1 Like
2 Likes

Legitimately nothing useful there @durr … it’s just sales people trying to make sales. I’m looking for more user experience if possible.

@ZizzleB do you buy many? If you had to pick 1 of the 5 which would you lean towards?

I have had a ton of good luck with the heliosphere CBS 1ml disposable. Hands down some of the best customer service as well. If anyone is interested let me know and ill connect you with the owner.

1 Like

Our disposable line is brand new, so we haven’t bought a ton of them yet. Just like 20-30 samples of each of the 20 models we tested.
But we’ll be ordering at least 10,000 of them here soon.

my favorite that I’ve tried so far is the Releafy Vibe Pro

2 Likes

What kind of oil and consistency do you use/test?

1 Like

Cool so right about how many I need. Keep my updated I’ll do the same. Did they provide samples? @ZizzleB

For me I used 95% distillate 5% terps… it’s extremely thick. I’m thinking I might need 90% distillate 10% terps instead.

1 Like

we used live resin. spun in a fuge, decarbed, and remixed
just a little less viscous than disty

Oh yeah, they’ll all provide samples for sure. especially if you are talking to the manufacturer instead of the distributors. but even distributors hand out samples pretty readily. never had anyone deny me samples
Some manufacturers will ask you to pay shipping from China, but most of the time, if you just say “nah, nevermind” they’ll ship em anyways and pay for it themselves.

3 Likes

if you’re buying the terps online, I would not go over 5%… 6-7% might be alright but I think 10% would be pretty harsh.

just my $0.02 though. best way to find out is give it a try.

The new c cell rosin bar is really good you should check it out

3 Likes

dude yeah the one I had in Vegas was fucking fire.
got a bunch of samples and they clogged like a motherfucker. like, 80% of them.
couldn’t get a single hit out of a few of them

1 Like

I haven’t had that at problem yet

maybe you can try BOSHANG for samples, we won’t let you down.

try us

Hello,

I came across your post and wanted to reach out to offer our services as a hardware supplier based in China.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve experienced with iKrusher products.
If you’re open to exploring alternative options, we would be more than happy to discuss how we can assist you with your needs. Whether it’s providing disposable options or exploring OEM solutions, we’re here to ensure that your experience with our products exceeds your expectations.