Best cutting agent for the carts

If a cart is one ml and 5% is terps then 20 carts can be filled with 1 ml of terps
So Yes 1 dollar is possible

2 Likes

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/66653cad71ba20171d4e7639449521fe784df240.png

Where are u getting cannabis derived terps for 20/ml? Those prices sound like they are food grade not canna sourced.

2 Likes

Its easy when you are trading filled/packaged carts for hte. Neither the terps or the carts are worth their value.

1 Like

In another life we knew each other for sure. I live and die by those words u stated. Sadly tho, Iā€™m often asked to cut them to 75%/25%. People r ashame.

1 Like

Is this the price for terps or???

Agreed! No one is selling real cannabis-derived terpenes for 150$ an oz wholesale price, maybe someone is doing some Hemp Cannabis Terpā€™s, like you said, those prices look like foodgrade or botanical terps. I also wonder if these terpenes are steam distilled or Co2 !

3 Likes

Check out xtralaboratories, though they are hemp derived, itā€™s still cannabis. They have a whole lineup of hemp/cannabis derived terpenes

5 Likes

@Dred_pirate
They are really hemp derived? I havent heard of many people able to get a specific ā€œcannabisā€ taste from a hemp fllower, its usually off/different. So when i see them labeling their ā€œfull spectrumā€ flavors as the same name as popular weed strains, i get a bit skeptical.

1 Like

They stick behind their word thar they use hemp derived. I use the Wi-Fi Og of theirs and it tastes much better than the food grade versions. Tastes much more like wifi than any other.

2 Likes

They will even formulate a strain for you. Letā€™s say, you grow a certain strain that you are known for, itā€™s one of the house strains. You can get em some concentrates and flower. Theyā€™ll get the terpene profile and make you some terps. Gotta buy 8 fl oz though.

5 Likes

I really like the viscosity its the best alternative if u add 10% on top of flavors u cant tell and it really helps carts. mct is trash period if you are filling tht many carts u have gotta be getting liters for super cheep already anyway bro plenty of profits to be had. Iā€™ll admit its hard to compete
But 200k carts is 200k people who inhale ur product. I always think about what if s sumone gave it to my grandma would i want her to smoke it?

2 Likes

Viscosity is trash. 20 times the price of c8, and its way harsher.

Agreed ! I hate Viscosity too ! I got some TEC Temper coming, will see ! I dont cut my THC carts but I was ask for CBD cartridges and I do not want my clients to smoke some MCT oil !

2 Likes

Why the dislike for mct oil? It was deemed safe to use by someone or another months back on here

3 Likes

There are some people that say that it is not ā€œsafeā€ to vape, that it can cause lipid pneumonia. Ect. If you want to cut your carts with MCT, Trinity Terpenes sell the T-Zero, a ā€œcleanerā€ MCT oil or something like that, according to them at least. I am not a chemist tho, is that true or they sell overpriced MCT oil? One thing is for sure, The T-Zero is better than Viscosity, taste speaking!

1 Like

I donā€™t use the viscocity stuff

Distillate, mct, and Terps only in my carts. Getting near 500 per month now. So I must be doing something correct.
Iā€™m the only one who has hands on anything from my garden

Peg400 turns into foremaldeheyde at high temps.
Vg is like smoking veg oil, and leaves a film in the users mouth

1 Like

The viscosity is not supposed to be applied more than 10% the most terps a cart should ever have is 20%MAXX anything more than tht is stretching for profits way hard

2 Likes

Yeah, it must depend on your clients, your carts must be better than most (the proof, you are on Future2000 lol). I speak for myself, the only cutting agent allowed for me is cannabis derived terpenes ! Thats what my clients wants and they are ready to paid the price for it !

2 Likes

Cannabis derived Terps huh. Last time I checked (on here a week or so ago) itā€™s not feasable or cost effective. Most use synthetic terps.

1 Like