Best cutting agent for the carts

Def keep in touch. We on the same page, real talk. :facepunch:t3::wink::dash::dash:

1 Like

Honestly. I prefer to cut my carts with HTE. About 25-30% HTE terps and the rest disty. That’s the best tasting cart you’ll ever, ever have. But this is also a limited supply each time. But still taste like I’m smoking actual weed. I already ruined myself and can’t stand normal carts

15 Likes

Direct inbox me. Thanx

TEC Temper can u provide a direct link to it. Thanx

Can you share with me TPA Website???

Link for HTE please

3 Likes

I make the HTE (high terpene extract), it’s my terpenes from my diamond pour off. There’s no link, that’s all personals.

8 Likes

TEC temper

1 Like

But isn’t TEC something that u use a very low percentage of or can u use it over 10%??

Idk if you look at the SOP they have on their product page about it they are saying you can use it with isolate in which case it is the overwhelming majority of the cart. I would have to assume they wouldn’t be telling people to smoke 50% TEC if it was horrible for you. That is just an assumption.

From the SOP

"You would like to make a 1000 g final product formulation with 40% CBD, 10% Abstrax blend terpenes, and 50% Tec-Temper cutting agent. If you would like more or less terpenes just alter the amount of Tec-Temper used, never add more CBD or else you may not be able to fully dissolve it all. "

6 Likes

Do you all provide spctroscopic evidence of the terpenes you are putting in your bottles. NMR, mass spectrometry etc. How do we know what terpenes you are using?

Are your terpenes synthesized or extracted?

4 Likes

The best cutting agent is distilate.

11 Likes

For starters don’t cut your distillate with anything except 100% organic terpenes. PG, Veg, MCT are all poison, you’re straight up poisoning people if you use any of these.
Let those people who are cutting their own throats do so, don’t cut your own. As soon as you add a cutting agent and you drop your price, you will never sell another cartridge above that price and you will only be graded by your worst quality. Customers don’t remember your best, they don’t remember your highest price, they only remember what serves their needs. Promote that your distillate is stronger, safer, higher quality, prove it with test results. This is what a leader does, he doesn’t follow what everyone else is doing.

15 Likes

PG, Veg, MCT are all poison, you’re straight up poisoning people if you use any of these.

I would be interested to see the studies and science you are basing this verifiable factual knowledge on?

Promote that your distillate is stronger, safer, higher quality, prove it with test results.

I would also be interested in your scientific study backed evidence that shows organic terpenes are not detrimental to ones health when vaped.

Not trying to start a fight im legitimately concerned with propaganda like this spreading with absolutely no scientific studies or evidence to back it up.

15 Likes

500+ carts a month and always return customers.

Distillate, terps, mtc oil

13 Likes

Distillate is the best cutting agent. Terps are for flavor. MCT are for protein shakes. i pay 7-8 dollars a cart filled and packed. my fluid costs 5.00. Canna sourced terps raise my price a dollar and falling.

The greedy people die out from competition.

7 Likes

Yeah I have to agree. I have already shown tests results however it doesn’t really matter. When majority of consumers know little about testing or what they are smoking it’s pretty difficult to show the difference between a good and bad cart. Majority of carts companies state the cart is over 90% which is just straight bullshit if you know any about carts. When everyone believes what’s on the packaging then price is the next factor to compare.

3 Likes

Theres no way cannabis derived terpenes are only costing u a dollar per cart extra, really?

4 Likes

The un-licensed market needs love too

11 Likes