Best cutting agent for the carts

Thanks! And I’m just trying to offer a little quality advice guys Distillate is tasteless so is viscosity the harshness unfortunately is often times heads and other pesticides that make it through. I’m not trying to bash anyones liters just saying I always heat the raw and smell it before I buy.

Can I ask were I could order sum real cannabis derived Terps? Im not familiar with those.

I personally think mcT dose have a tase and it’s bad

Few clients I have seen terp 10% flavor 40% mct and laughing all the way to the bank

What can ya do lol, good luck be safe

1 Like

I bought a bunch of diffrrent cuts including viscosity. But to be honest I don’t think I will use any of them. I can get CBD mother liquor for a good price and I know I’m not cutting the cart as I’m adding more cannabinoids. I’m not prepared to like to people about what’s in the cart and we have enough of that as it is. Viscosity is not the answer either because it’s just adding more terpenes and having 20% terpenes is worse imo than 10% terps and 10% mct. All of the other cuts don’t really do it for me. Also the lady who works for true terps never answered the question about the boiling point of viscoisty after being so vocal here which also turned me off.

2 Likes

There is a huge market out west for cannabis terps ever heard of select elite?. Prob one of the biggest distillate cart brands and they use canna terps in 80 percent of their products i personally wont buy a cart if its not cannabis terps. Taste is smother to me. But i agree price is 10x. But if you think about it its not that bad. 1ml canna terps 60-75 per ml. And when you acount for the added wieght it will provide it works out to being a added expense of 50$ per ml to flavor 30 grams. So 80 cents a .5ml cart To get a better product.

3 Likes

Mind posting a link for DM ot? I’m all for trying out something new for my clients.

There is one a couple posts up

Viscosity, TEC temper, pretty much any commercial cutting agent is overpriced garbage. It doesn’t matter how much you cut. If it isn’t as effective as a 50 dollar 1.5l bottle of C8 caprillic acid, it’s trash.

3 Likes

100% ! I buy 5g of TEC Temper just to compare to MCT ! But if you want to do some carts with CBD Isolate, you need a cutting agent, that is “my problem”. I wich I add acess to good CBD distillate like you in the US, most of the CBD distillate in Canada is really not that good.

You might as well buy Triethyl citrate and C8 Cprillic acid and mix them 10% TEC and 90% C8. That is the best blend I found to stop the crystallization and not taste like ass.

7 Likes

Blue Rivers Terpenes, Clearnation, check thoses guys !

4 Likes

Man, will do ! Thanks ! That is my first batch of CBD carts, dont wanna a mess up lol ! C8 Cprillic acid is a kind of MCT oil right? (That you can find for cheap on amazon)

1 Like

Also a diluent to lower viscosity of distillate so that simpler cheaper carts can be used at reliable rates. the 5 dollar legit CCELL carts are not going to work for wholesalers.

id be interested in seeing some medical studies showing effects of food derived and cannabis terpene’s as cutting agents vs MCT, PEG, PG, etc. has anyone found anything besides the

1 Like

What’s CBD mother liquor that sounds cool ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Mother Liquor = starting material in boiling flask

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Pure-MCT-Oil-Bulletproof-Production/dp/B076KQXKN4

Here is something a little purer

8 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks

I’ll give this a try. Just ordered a bottle. I bet this gets here before my next china shipment. Damn boat needs to HURRY UP already. Its already 3 weeks behind schedule, and I have 7 empty carts and 100 orders to fill.

2 Likes

Yes Some member posted that a few day s before iT was about treu terpenes and this cheaper player i Search ithttps://future4200.com/t/terp-pricing-retail-wholesale-distributor-true-terpenes-others/6346

Any thoughts on this MSDS on c8 as being hazardous?

(THESE LINKS ARE PDF FILES, NOT WEBPAGES)
http://files.brenntag.pl/00155D4267041ED6AFCD7357AE9E60C6

Or this one on triethyl citrate?

sc-251320.pdf (273.2 KB)

Specifically, my concerns are related to how your percentages translate into the exposure limits listed on page 5 of each file?

I really like this concept because I’m also encountering crystallization after packaging carts, but want to be sure it’s safe. Do you decarb your oil for carts?

Have you ever looked at material data sheets for terpenes? C8 and TEC are much safer/less reactive. The msds you posted was for a blend of c8-10. As far as inhalation irritation goes, c8 was the least irritating, and it didn’t make you feel like you were choking or nauseous like MCT or PEG

Most people’s distillate is decarbed. My favorite cut for thc carts was cbd crude/distalate. CBDA is an oil, and doesn’t crystallize. The more shit in your cart, the harder it is for cbd to crystalize out. A lot of cart makers just use straight isolate and cut/terps and that is why they have to cut so heavily

2 Likes