Best cutting agent for the carts

Please dont tell me you’re getting them cheaper, like everyother person from cali tries to claim

Those people in cali arent lying. Distillers decided to make pens themselves. They got sick of sitting in florecent lights all day for 1000 dollars. If you want to believe the market is still there you can sit on 2k pens but I sure won’t.

1 Like

The market is what it is, you don’t decide that. And it being worth what it is is a bare minumum payment for the work involved. Don’t know why people get all high and mighty about the price they pay vs others. You guys in cali are growing and making it legally, people in illegal states are scrambling to keep up with the pesticide ridden shit commin from oregon and cali. Biiiig suprise oregon introduced a bill to legalize it federally, after that they can legally ship the shit in all of the us. The price paid is according to what a person in that state would have to do to make that vape oil. If you know the law, then you would know you can still get a massive sentence for just a few plants in some states. Those growers should get paid for their risk but there instead battling shit from legal states getting shipped in.

4 Likes

Drumroll: im in florida. My upstream and downstream are all plugged in so locale is irrelevant. There are benifits and downsides to living where all the money is at and one of them is the bottomed out slave margins of Miami

2 Likes

Slave margins sound terrible, sucks when competition is that tight. And everyone has connects at this point I guess, some guy they know halfway across the us. I prefer to support local farmers, but i don’t do anything near the business you do, so I have that option . I’m ok with paying two dollars more a cart for it too! Must be nice, all that sunlight! Living in the great north is punishment.

3 Likes

LOL no im not a troll. And future didnt look into it thoroughly. He hasnt posted any test results after more than 2 months! I wonder why hes dragging his feet? If it was 100% terps you know he would have been screaming it from teh roof tops. Something smells fishy and its noot me, its future.

I am the only one who has posted any results so far. Heres the current state of testing:
future4200 dot com/t/true-terpenes/12544/179?u=extractninja

if you want to keep up with the current status of things follow along at icmag. Graywolf and old gold should be posting their testing ‘soon’. And I am sending in a new sample probably to Pace Analytical tomorrow, check the first link for more info. Also I am goign to have a friend buy some new Viscosity near his house and next day air it to me, then im going to send it to @Demontrich for him to test if hes game.

@Demontrich you can contact me privately here if you want to share you address so i can ship you a new bottle of unopened Viscosity.

4 Likes

Wouldnt a fake troll not be a troll?

All three tests uses GC-MS. I wrote this many times. The report by Essential Oil University lists instrument id as “GC-3” which is a GC-MS:

I’ll gladly have another test done. Floraplex came back clean, as far as anyone could tell from the graph that I posted.

3 Likes

dude your the best! I am posting this in the TT thread so eveyone can know

2 Likes

What do u mean? Cut carts in Cali go for 8 ea when u get 1000. I’ve heard of some Mario’s going down to 6.50 each, but that’s just a rumor.
Mine are:
100 (full gram)carts is 12 ea
1000 (full gram)carts is 9 ea
No cuts.
90% second pass distillate.
6% hemp Derived Terps
4% food grade terps

11 Likes

They want 90/10 @ 9 dollars a piece

Im also not in cali. Still have to ship. There are ratios to it

2 Likes

Has anyone tried any of Mr. Extractors new Clear Cut products?

The best cutting agent is distillate

Edit: unprofessionalisim

6 Likes

It was a simple question about a cutting agent in the “Best cutting agent for carts” section of this site. I understand your opinion is that they don’t need to be cut at all, but why be a dick about it.

My bad i was in my feelings. My point stands though

2 Likes

What are you using as a dilutant. I keep having problems with vg. I have tried using a flavored vape juice pg/vg blend as well. On both fully winterized, carbon scrubbed extract and a seperate batch with more extras in it and not just cannabinoids

Now I only use terpenes.

I did use mct oil and Terps in the past.

Vg and pg is nasty

3 Likes

Ive been trying my hand at making carts and vg doesnt seem to stay blended with either types of extract im working with being it fully winterized or just straight from the cls/vac. What can i do to make a better product.

Yrs back when I first started making carts, peg and vg always seperated 8i n the carts after 9 days.

Is there a specific brand of mct oil I should use? I live a very health conscious area so I could probably get said type of mct locally, any help on this issues?