Best cutting agent for the carts

Tried Foggs terpenes, Wax Liquidizer, my own PEG mixes, then tried Licks Herbal Liquidizer and loved it. It flows and burns perfectly at a 1 to 1 ratio on the Amigo Liberty V9 cartridges. No leaks, no darkening, up to five refills per cart.

3 Likes

Wasenā€™t that disputed as a fake troll? They were useing analytical methods that were substandard. From what I gathered they only ran gc, no lc/ms.

1 Like

Yeah troll city. I believe @future looked into it pretty thoroughly.

2 Likes

What are some thoughts on the Floraplex diluent for CBD carts? Iā€™m shooting for a 400mg concentration with 90% disty, but considering the dilution rate might need to be kinda high to prevent crystallization Iā€™m worried a .5ml cart might be too small and a 1ml cart might end up a little more than half full (which customers will inevitably bitch about).

4 Likes

which terpenes are you using?

could you elaborate more on the dangers of MCT and then comment on this new product

https://trueterpenes.com/products/terpene-flavors/grape-down-mct/

8 Likes

I wonder if they distilled that mct firstā€¦

4 Likes

Dude that is hilarious. @anon56994712 rofl. Your a funny guy. She has probably been instructed to keep off the forumsā€¦LOL

8 Likes

Lolā€¦ canā€™t slip nutn by this forum

1 Like

Im not sure how I feel about that whole TT debacle and now the fact that theyā€™ve changed the verbiage behind that diluentā€¦ But I too am hoping for some evidence or studies that can provide guidance behind the use of caprylic acid isolate, mct, PG, peg, vg as a diluent for vaping.

I been using Shatter Batter. Love it and my customers love it

1 Like

I canā€™t believe people still use that

3 Likes

With disty you need to be about 20-25% total terps although distillates can have variability.

I like their product but you will not have room in a half gram cart to reach 400 with 90%

1 Like

Iā€™m experimenting with 60% isolate and 40% floraplex diluent thickener now. Mixed up a sample yesterday, Iā€™ll be reporting back tomorrow on whether or not is crystallized. Floraplex says up to 45% isolate, but I want to see just how far I can push it before stuff starts to crystallize.

6 Likes

I kinda suspect that I know who it is, too.

1 Like

60% Isolate to 40% thickener started to crystallize slightly after 2 days. Apparently floraplex actually recommends 40% Isolate though and not 45%, so I know it can be pushed since 45% had a terrific viscosity with zero crystallization. Going to try 46% thickener, 4% flavored terps, and 50% Isolate next and see where I end up. Shooting for a 1ml cart as strong as I can get it while remaining stable with a good viscosity.

7 Likes

Strange, my licks got dark on me and spewed black shyt at the intake ports.

it might be a little later for that but i have been making carts for almost 3 years now, i have used all of the cutting agent mentioned above and by far i prefer PEG as it is stable and wont separate the same way VG will EVERY time or PG every now and then.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

hello world from Michigan to la. anything more that a 10%teps cut and you are Stomping for profits!!! if ur carts arnt flowing u need bigger oil holes/better carts, Save the world!!! no vg pg pgo mct peg just STOP!!!

8 Likes

12 a ml cart? 9 in cali?

[=][_____[===||

Call me when prices are realistic