Best cutting agent for the carts

I am assuming your banger is either quartz or a higher grade material like sulicone carbide. C-Cell carts are great, but you cannot expect them to preform the same as a 20-100 dollar component attached to a 50-5000 dollar piece of glass.

I would compare it to a walmart lg android not stacking up to a samsung galaxy. Each has their place.

3 Likes

On Xtralab website, about their fullspectrum lines: “botanical terpene formulations which are then infused with organic, hemp derived terpenes”, look like they are not “real” cannabis derived, they just infused the botanic terpenes in hemp derived terpenes (maybe I am wrong tho).

4 Likes

I totally see that, too. It kinda makes sense to what you say. But, I also take it as, they used their original recipes for the flavor blends. And now they are using hemp derived terpenes for their recipe.

I also could be way off, too

I was wrong about the blend. They are more extensive than the regular botanical blends, but they still have some botanicals in there. They aren’t able to source all of them from hemp just yet, but they are working on it.

I was totally misquoting what I was informed. My bad

2 Likes

I have been using True Terpenes for about 2 years and unlike other guys they actually list exactly what terpenes are in each formula. No smoke and mirrors or tricky word play. The only other terps I have used are Holy Terps and they are not even comparable. I hear Floraplex are good too.
https://buy-terpenes.com/product-category/ttp/profiles/

Just noticed Soxhlet posted a review less than 10 mins ago

1 Like

Hah! I linked your other post reply to it!
Great minds think alike :wink:

1 Like

No problem, I am a terpenes freak lool ! There is too many “fake” terps sellers. But like you just said, they must be better than most. I try Trinity Terpenes botanical terp’s, not bad. They also have something name T-Zero to liquify (better than TEC Temper and TT Liquify), Denver Terpenes do a good job too.

2 Likes

I second Beaker. What is actually in it?

1 Like

I’m assuming you mean whats left after crystallization?

They say not to use it with cbd is can spreate and turn”milky”

So fucking true…

I like 90/10 disti 2 terps blend

However, I haven’t given up on PG:
Found a study that PG can be effective at combating viral infections of the lungs and also fungal and possibly bacterial.
—obvious concern is that conversation to aldehydes.
With CCEL ceramics and low ohm watt batteries, I can’t say that the conditions under which studies showed conversion to aldehydes exists.
I’d love to do a study using the actual carts and lab testing the end product of vaporization etc that hits the lungs…

Might be pretty cool to do peer testing and devise a protocol to test and go from there…

1 Like

As far as VISCOSITY concerns are — I have had ZERO issues with 90% distillate in CCELL carts.
So IMO using MCT or other non-medicinal cutting agents is PURELY GREED and just unethical.

Point is: WHY!!! there’s literally zero reason to add that to a vape cart. It’s not medicinal, it’s not needed for viscosity concerns…so why?

6 Likes

i totally agree @anon86230761. Even my fake Ccells flow absolutely perfect with 90/10 and no cut. Im so with you on the greed or desperation. The carts i make dont move at all till heated. I see friends with liquid moving carts…i say those are cut you have no clue whats in them…THEY just dont give a fuck. Until there is a standard for this stuff or someone gets hurt we will continue to see heavily cut cartridges.

8 Likes

I haven’t seen any actual study using a vaporizor that show conversions to aldehydes in the vapes we use in the industry I don’t think they burn hot enough

PEG400 is the best solution I have found. 1;1 ratio with some terps dropped in. MCT oil is not good to vape from what I have read, also it makes the rubber in the syringe bleed and removes ink from outside of the syringe so I personally think it is not the best.

1:1🤦🏼‍♂️ That won’t get me high at all.

Set this straight @qma!!!:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

He is talking about for isolate carts.

@apollojmr Cutting agents aren’t necessary for syringes, why would one dab cbd in a syringe?

1 Like

Peg 400 when vaped turns into foremaldeheyde

Have fun smoking embalming fluid

Lmfao

5 Likes