Best crc media for clear color and max yeild

Hey @Killa12345 would you recommend the 1 micron or the 5 micron crc setup?

I recommend the 1 micron but using some cheap filter plates above it staging down to 1 micron

5 Likes

I used t5/aa/silica and always had problems with silica for some reason. It was also before I had an ultrasonic cleaner so it could have just been user error and getting silica clogged in my disks. Then stopped using silica and used just t5/aa. Had great results with that and not one person ever even asked if I was doing crc. Everyone I told said it tasted the same as a normal run. I’m now using w1 and I like that the best, flow rate is killer, super nice only having to deal with one powder, and I feel like it retains slightly more terps than t5/aa. I still haven’t tried b80.

3 Likes

W1 - 60g/lb
Silica 60 - 8g/lb

Fresh Wedding Cake trim.

We use anywhere from 50-100g/lb of W1 on trim/cured resin material depending on what consistency/quality we are trying to make. W1 has given us our best color, terpene profiles, and overall cannabinoid profiles. I have used everything from B80 to T5/Silica mix, T5/Silica/AA mix… and a bunch of other combinations of absorbents, the W1/Silica mix has proven to be the best for our situation.

10 Likes

That’s cool. I’m just saying what alot of calls and requests generally are for…

i hear ya…i just saying i think i sell more tons of b80 and silica than any other media. Then t5 and lately t41. This is what i get calls for.

4 Likes

Thank you bro :pray:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong there

1 Like

Fuck. Three hours until I can like shit again.

6 Likes

40 minutes here still :joy:

3 Likes

0% media.

Live resin.

37 Likes

My nose … it need sniffy :flushed::eyes:

6 Likes

What’s going on here? Why’s the parchment pressed down onto the live resin?

Mule Fuel?

9 Likes

It’s not parchment. It’s oilslick sheet. A method of lowering ppm without sacrificing my terps. No vacuums were hurt.

@Cheebachiefextracts banana pudding x wounded warrior breath. Banana now and later with a little bit of breath and Blueberry

@FicklePickle I’m actually running mule fuel right now

16 Likes

16 Likes

NO LIKES FOR YOU!

I really wish I could share

6 Likes

Dagggggggflabbet

There wasn’t this many people back when I never had this problem before. It’s weird

6 Likes

I feel oppressed of liking things

5 Likes

Mule Fuel

23 Likes