Best crc media for clear color and max yeild

That was the only jar that I had to bring, too. That was made with B80. I never used T5 until I had 20 sample bags laying around and hadn’t ordered B80 yet at the new place. Literally my first run with the new guys was ran the day before I left for Vegas.

If you liked that one you’ll love the Columbian Gold we have.

7 Likes

Permafrost was the big boulder right?

I can’t keep up with all these cool cats but there was definitely fire in Vegas and some impressive boulders teased.

3 Likes

Marketing. General sieving to remove large peices isn’t like process sieving

1 Like

General sieving? They do process it down to 45 microns.

You mean they dont mill it?

5 Likes

18 Likes

W1 is the best gift you could buy your extract artist boyfriend

12 Likes

Why does it sound like @spdking doesn’t have a B80 plug up in here?

@Killa12345 hook ya boy up with some dirt.

9 Likes

So to some of the guys who have this down what i understand its either w1 or b80 or silica/t5 with some variations here and there. I thought everyone was loving the w1 right now over everything? Or it just boils down to different applications require different mixes? I wanna start crc but theres so much info i dont know where to start!

1 Like

IMO:
W1 is the best
B80 is a close second and cheap af

Haven’t used the t5/silica mix

6 Likes

I’ve personally never tried an extract made with w1 so I can’t say whether I’d like or dislike. I know @Waxplug1 has always bought little things from be here and there and always has been a class act, so I don’t doubt he sells a great product.

I’m just speaking from my experiences with these adsorbents. I have some really high tac sugar made wirh b80. Tests extremely well. Just the terps taste sorta like every other b80 extract.

5 Likes

I personally didn’t like the ph swing and the effect on my terps. I actually liked the ph going up more with the rvm kitty litter stuff. But, that’s my personal opinion. I also don’t go full clear anymore.

5 Likes

Which one are you referring to?

We have a b80 hookup. It’s just not popular with the big heads.

I don’t have it anymore. The amorphous silica/opaline silica we played with for a little bit.

2 Likes

goes as followed…w1 , t5 + silica if u have ur numbers right. if you suck and getting stuff right w that and cheap ass b80

1 Like

Will it blow your mind tho…?

2 Likes

I know labs that buy it by the metric ton. I drop ship pallets of it at least 2x a week. I imagine if you buying adsorbents by the metric ton. Your big enough. :joy::rofl::joy:

If you need 100g per lb. that’s a lot of biomass

5 Likes

Im leaning towards starting with w1 at around 100g per # of biomass after reading everything. I know its gonna be trial and error but that seems like a good place to start. Im gonna have to grab a crc setup from @Killa12345 and some w1 here shortly :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I feel like silica is kinda tricky, there’s a threshold where you suddenly go from removing pigments to removing cannabinoids. Activated alumina does the same thing, and I never personally used magsil, but reports made it seem like it was snagging some cannabinoids too.

B80 works pretty well, but you can get way more remediation power out of the same amount of w1 and it doesn’t attack the terp profile quite as aggressively. A rarely mentioned media that could use some more attention if the ultra clear, throw that in with some w1 and the remediation power seems to be even wider reaching.

The biggest thing aside from all these media types is, like was mentioned before, the size of the column. Getting the right depth for the right amount of solution matters.

5 Likes

Yes ive seen that column size means alot and i remember something about a 10inch at least! I believe i have it saved on a page from killas store. If i wsnted to just use w1 thays all im putting in there right?