Best crc media for clear color and max yeild

Looks like it taste like “I don’t even know, but it got me sweating oooooooweeeeeeeee like sweating sweating like that gooood sweat, “

3 Likes

Bottom of your collection?

1 Like

Smells like vics vapor rub

Douche bag

3 Likes

“ I knowwwww good “ :joy:

Probably knows a good place for a ZJ

3 Likes

Anyone keeping that many empty jars around for clout is both a tool and a douche

5 Likes

I mean I have boxes full, but I don’t display that shit for following Nor do I buy mine, I does giveaways :smiling_imp:

@Indofab congrats again :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Yes’m.

@Cheebachiefextracts very gmo/chemy. I love it. Few jars for diamonds and then a pan for some applesauce

7 Likes

LeT’s TaLk AbOuT iT

That’s his dumb ass tag line.

2 Likes

I feel like having ig funs tag me in something of his stupid enough to have fun with :joy: let’s customgrow420 his ponzy ass

1 Like

Ooohh. Let me go see what I can find

1 Like

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Haaaaarrrddd Joe dirt feelz

4 Likes

&&&&&&&&&& I’m out of likes again :joy: HALLLLLLLLP

2 Likes

Hey guys im finally putting together this 5# column its a 4" and the collector is a 10" (terpp extracts) and i was wondering what gaskets you recommend for the setup after the biomass i see these vitron gaskets with and without mesh and different micron sizes. Ive almost got everything i need setup i just want to make sure im doing all the filtering right the whole way through. Like what are some standard things with filters i should always do? That includes the crc portion of this! @Killa12345 mentioned using filter plates and different micron sizes down to 1 just wondering whats the highest micron size i want to use? Thanks for any suggestions! (Btw this limited posting is brutal when im trying to converse with everyone :laughing::laughing:)

What’s a “big head”?

Some ego inflated dummy?

4 Likes

Beware. Clay’s structure contains silicon (the element Si, as Si4+ form, not the polymer with the same name). This is is the major component besides the oxygen “cage”.

Silica is something else. It refers to silicon dioxide (SiO2). Such material can exist in various forms. The one used as a sorbant, diatomeceous earth, is similar to silica gel, an amorphous or porous type with silanol groups on its surface.

Then natural bentonites are clay rich materials (generally above 70-80% montmorillonite), but do also contain other mineral impurities, which often include some forms of SiO2, classified as silicates: generally quartz, cristobalite, trydimite, opal CT, and also possibly few amorphous or “free” silica. But do not expect a lot of them, there are generally below 2-3% together, often as traces. They are often remnants from the volcanic precursor, which the clay was weathered from. :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that. When oil dri told me all clays have silica I was under the impression that all clays have silica in them which they do but not in their structure just in the mix. I asked about that since its not listed in the sds but they also said its such small traces some companies wont list it in the sds

7 Likes

Now you’ve got me a little lost though. Are you saying that the silica found in a package of let’s say silica 60 isn’t a sorbant? Or are you saying diatomaceous earth is used as a sorbant? Or are you ultimately suggesting the silica present in something like a silica 60 is no different than the silica present in a diatomaceous earth, or celite for that matter?

My understanding was celite doesn’t adsorb anything and works purely by size exclusion, where a silica 60 actually does appear to have an attractive quality to it.
With just a quick check the difference between the two substances is about 10-20% crystalline silica and some trace minerals, but surprisingly the one with the impurities is the one that appears to have no attractive quality.

1 Like

I was a little bit confused on this point I’m sorry.

The two products you are referring to are different (but with high similarities), both can serve as sorbant. Diatomeceous earth is more generally used as a filter aid in the domain of cannabis, while silica 60 is used in chromatography. But in certain case, as it is, diatomeceous can also be employed as a sorbant, or can be treated and/or functionalyzed to enhance its properties for chromatography. Diatomeceous earth is natural mineral, while silica 60 is a sort of purified and modified version (the structure, the morphology, and the surface are changed).

3 Likes

I’m going to give it a try… thanks fam