Artificial/Synthetic/Natural cannabinoids: Semantics or mission critical distinctions?

Please show me where this is in the farm bill or any press release from the DEA. Its not. The farm bill doesnt recognize semi synthetics but it does recognize hemp derived cannabinoids

I was going to call for a clean up but you beat me to it

1 Like

Cleanup service is only for the upper class ad bearing users the rest are damned to listen to @envee babble and ruin their threads as a sort of junior MW

2 Likes

Your obsession with me is uncanny.

1 Like

If you think people laughing at you is an obsession strap in for a rough life with all the dumb shit you say

4 Likes

Laughing? Youā€™ve been obsessed with me ever since i insulted your intellectual capabilites when i blatantly stated that the information you wanted to sell me is so far beneath me that it was irrelevant to my intentions.

Ha ha, so much laughter.

1 Like

No iā€™ve been laughing since your fancy dirt fishies

And judging by the reaction of pretty much anyone thatā€™s seen itā€¦there is a lot of laughter involved! You bring people together! You are a warm snuggy rainbow of stupidity <3

Allow me to demonstrate

This is about when you started giving daily temper tantrums and tried to show off which didnā€™t further anyoneā€™s respect for you at all.

1 Like

Iā€™d argue they are quite a fancy fishā€¦ wait until you see the snakeā€¦ itā€™s coming up real soon, Iā€™ve perfected my recipes/production methods and was able to scaleā€¦ thanks to helpful discussions with scientists i located on this forum.

You became a fan boy of @Cheebachiefextracts version of what i flauntedā€¦ but oh waitā€¦ he ran into stability issuesā€¦

Itā€™s funny to note now, that some of the brilliant minds here like @Dukejohnson were questioning the unique stability long ago, long before the stability issues became a problem for the only person who had closely replicated what i have shownā€¦ itā€™s easier to believe itā€™s just dirt right?

That statement aged like a fine wine.

Can i get another wall of references? I need a refresher.

Yes. Selling help is illegal. Weā€™ve established that.

3 Likes

nba-jam

he ran into stability issuesā€¦

My ass, itā€™s not the hash Iā€™m using for them that I was making so the stability issue was unforeseen and that source hasnā€™t made a new batch of that specific strain so I never bothered to go for more as it was not going to work in my favor. You want me to come back out of laying off making them I will, Iā€™ve been to busy to try to or to source my own material for hash. I can if I wanted to but itā€™s not a priority.

1 Like

By all means lol. Iā€™m not the one who said:

Sure the homies would appreciate it.

And I sure as shit would enjoy being paid for what I do, but when itā€™s on your own dime, you do it on your own time.

Those who get them know they got more comin, and thatā€™s never been a doubt. Just cause something isnā€™t made everyday doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t surface when it can. Thatā€™s what makes ā€œbatch dropsā€ special

3 Likes

But maybe if he whines some more heā€™ll get what he wants!

1 Like

Right soā€¦ donā€™t hand out freebies and then complain/use it as an excuse for inconsistencies.

You need top shelf full melt? I can make it out of any grade of cannabis flower that is safe to consumeā€¦ with no stability issues and consistent, repeatable results.

Yeah thatā€™s cool and all, but availability is profitable.

This is why you have no knowledge on the depth of the art of what actually goes on.l for what I produce. You think itā€™s all the same quality shit from any cannabis flower. Thatā€™s a joke in itself. Fire in fire out, just cause someone improperly stored something and degrades it before I can utilize it doesnā€™t mean shit to my practices or tek. Using any grace hash and a oilio resin for stability though on the other hand is nothing compared to making proper hash papers. So Iā€™ll give your little niche a thumbs up for ingenuity.

You can talk all the shit you want for attention and relevancy, fact is you donā€™t compare to me one bit. Thanks for calling

If you wanna be reminded of your dms on ig I ainā€™t got shit to hide :saluting_face:

Share them all at your discretion, itā€™s an empty threat?

Youā€™re right about this below though, why should I care? Itā€™s inferior to what Iā€™m doing.

Huh?

Your words, your tek requires full melt, Iā€™m saying that isnā€™t the case and Iā€™m not about to explain in detail and drop my secrets just to prove my point lol.

Thanks? The BHO/RSO/Distillate infusion has nothing to do with stability, often creates instabilityā€¦ thought we discussed this on IG when i asked if you had any ideas for homogenizing the mixture?

I rather enjoyed our conversations, shocked youā€™d try to weaponize them, but if you wish, by all means, expose them.

Iā€™m not weaponizing shit you flat out @ me and expect to get a better response with what you said thatā€™s funny.

You think my products are inferior to yours yet many members here and Iā€™m sure many irl would oblige the same.

The tek DOESNT require full melt. See how little you pay attention. The hash I use resembles full melt due to how good it is. You can still see chat if itā€™s dabbed. Iā€™ve got plenty of documentation on the stability and quality of this hash. But once someone fucks up storage thatā€™s out of my control to save it from degrading if itā€™s not in my care.

Iā€™m done with this stupid drama shit for the day. I already got irritating calls going on from randoms in town. Yā€™all have a good day of forum bitching and getting a rise out of everyone.

not an unreasonable question.
turns out different folks have different definitions, even after reading the exact same words.

Turns out those definitions also change over time if youā€™re trying to play this game legally.

Hereā€™s Oregonā€™s latest word on the subject:

3 Likes

This dumpster fire seems like an alright place to ask, are the CBG tinctures at the dispensary also hemp derived? They claim itā€™s all from cannabis but the numbers donā€™t make sense to meā€¦I only see like 1% CBG in disty, how could they charge only $10 for 100mg

Oregon: the land where all drugs are legal but they care about ā€œartificial cbnā€

:rofl:

And you wonder why your state is a dumpster fire. Only place thatā€™s worse is san fran IMO

1 Like