Hash cannoli tek

I’ve obliterated my tolerance with these, I’m genuinely considering making them from CBD flower to nullify the potency, nothing beats the flavor of a pure cannabis paperless joint but man i can’t catch a buzz anymore without some major consumption. :confounded::woozy_face:

2 Likes

I heard when this happens people start smoking through there eyeball or toes.

3 Likes

Kool story

3 Likes

I’m feeling inspired now, hash socks… :thinking:

1 Like

Dude I concur! Ngl, it sat in the jar he sent it in on my desk for 2 weeks because I was skeptical about how it would taste but when I finally sparked it I was beyond impressed. 4 people got high as fuck off about half of it too and everyone loved the flavor and way it hit. Great work @Cheebachiefextracts

3 Likes

I was hella skeptical until I smoked one. shit is dank and stoney as fuck

3 Likes

Oh it takes some fortitude thats for damn sure!

2 Likes

Well, my main source for the hash I was using for the cannolis has failed me for the time being unfortunately. The storage of the hash wasnt properly handled(not per processor nor my own doing) but as soon as I find a good enough batch that has proper melt I’ll get a batch out to the homies!

For now enjoy this shot of some cured bubble I ran

4 Likes

I’m gonna start consulting this. Ain’t letting all these companies take credit for it. Apparently they have one person only doing them for these guys.

I’m ready to make teams of people pushing them out.

Regardless, it’ll never be called anything but a cannoli, lay homage to those before you & pass the knowledge along properly.

1 Like

Consulting on what…? Rolling your hash out in a sheet?

That ain’t it.

Automation is what you need for this market, there is only one person making them for that supplier because the process is tedious and requires a bit of skill.

Build a machine that turns ‘hash’ paste into pre-rolled 100% cannawraps, cannolis, cannagars, hashwraps, hashtubes whatever you wish to call them.

Making them available and repeatable enough for the consumer market is the trick to making bank on these and as someone who’s been at it for awhile with this specific product… the automation is a tricky beast to battle.

Everyone needs a hand in figuring things out with ease.

It’s not a matter of making it automated. Stand behind the integrity of your product, a machine will never roll a better doink than a hand roller.

Availability is just about how you formulate with the product you’re already processing. All you’re thinking about is not having to do the work yourself, just to automate it. That’s where a lot of the products now days that are “hand crafted” loose their touch. Yes the possibility for scaling is a possibility, but as for complete automation, I don’t see it holding to the quality I’d want behind something with my name on it like this.

Just rolling it out is not all it takes either.

2 Likes

Of course, there is a ‘top shelf’ for a reason and it’s great you strive for servicing that niche.

The market niche here with this product is that these are a 100% cannabis product, sure you can hand craft them and perfect the standards of quality for this venture…

But…

Any average pre-roll consumer would rather consume something made without ‘paper’ and great news! It can be done but the people who (in my experience) are willing to pay for these products, want average prices.

Hand creation of every roll isn’t a viable venture when you consider the price points the consumer would be willing to pay for these.

I think this is my favorite post you have made. :joy:

3 Likes

It cost less than $7 to produce one and I’m being generous with that number including packaging etc. your market and integrity will define your profit. You can use a very simple dry sift to make these which cost virtually only man hours and maybe DI or not you’re looking at a very low cost highly repeatable product that can be made in tiers.

I’m done arguing semantics with you. Have a great day.

1 Like

Back in mah dae it costed seven hole moneys to product a tew ghram yoint, a ghram wiff a ghram ouf whed and ghram ouf haysh.

Good luck with consulting on this lol.

Easy peasy

2 Likes

Imo the hardest part is stuffing them, looks fire! Howd it smoke for ya?

2 Likes

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN’ BOUT’.

Excellent length, it looks very stable too!

This is awesome dude!!! The color is :ok_hand:!

1 Like

I rolled it like a normal joint smoked real nice super long

3 Likes

Haha, no lick and tuck I love it

1 Like