Hash cannoli tek

Can’t wait to smoke mine gotta check the mail

3 Likes

Getting some done today! Finally lol

8 Likes

Nice!!

2 Likes

You got a couple of these coming! I found a spot that has boxes of the JBD tips :smirk::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Those looks bad ass.

2 Likes

Thank you! :pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Absolutely love these tips

5 Likes

Are these available in Canada? Heard some tales of a reclusive hash fisherman that likes to boof them before smoking :eyes:

3 Likes

Getting more done and out this coming week, work for me so wasn’t ideal this week so wasn’t able to get as much done.

5 Likes

Aye, the rumors are true… this is how i discovered distillate isn’t a sufficient lubricant, even when heated.

2 Likes

These look awesome. Wife is begging me to make some for her. I just can’t imagine smoking one all to myself without passing out.

2 Likes

It’s a hard feat to do! Hahaha 3 of the last folks who got some of mine have all said within half the cannoli they were lit more than they’ve been in a while and had to stop before they murdered their tolerance to much.

5 Likes

I’ve obliterated my tolerance with these, I’m genuinely considering making them from CBD flower to nullify the potency, nothing beats the flavor of a pure cannabis paperless joint but man i can’t catch a buzz anymore without some major consumption. :confounded::woozy_face:

2 Likes

I heard when this happens people start smoking through there eyeball or toes.

3 Likes

Kool story

3 Likes

I’m feeling inspired now, hash socks… :thinking:

1 Like

Dude I concur! Ngl, it sat in the jar he sent it in on my desk for 2 weeks because I was skeptical about how it would taste but when I finally sparked it I was beyond impressed. 4 people got high as fuck off about half of it too and everyone loved the flavor and way it hit. Great work @Cheebachiefextracts

3 Likes

I was hella skeptical until I smoked one. shit is dank and stoney as fuck

3 Likes

Oh it takes some fortitude thats for damn sure!

2 Likes

Well, my main source for the hash I was using for the cannolis has failed me for the time being unfortunately. The storage of the hash wasnt properly handled(not per processor nor my own doing) but as soon as I find a good enough batch that has proper melt I’ll get a batch out to the homies!

For now enjoy this shot of some cured bubble I ran

4 Likes