3 Likes

About to be like Oprah with them :wink:

check ya boxes lol

5 Likes

You get one and you get one.

4 Likes

Exactly! Haha

4 Likes

600 miles of driving today and got to come home to this! So fucking stoked!! Man you’d be hard pressed to find a nicer guy than @Cheebachiefextracts ! Thank you so much bro!

10 Likes

Ohhhh youre making me blush :wink:

Hope y’all have a killer evening enjoy brother! :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Spoon…

Hell…

He opened up his own buffet!

1 Like

I was showing @Mrs_Heisenberg and my 78 year old mother these.

Highly impressed!

Funny thing was, my mom said “why use a jar full of hot water? By a metal rolling pin and toss it in a bath of hot water for those without an oven to heat it up”.

I asked “they fucking have those”?

She grabbed her coffee and smokes, stood up, and as she walked by said, “ya know, for someone as smart as you, you can be pretty retarded at times”.

??? :man_facepalming:t2:

Old OLD heads always thinkin about shit.

I got the coolest mom :rofl:

And……she was right. :man_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

surprised no one has asked yet, or maybe i missed it, but what micron range and/or melt quality of hash do you find works best for these?

2 Likes

That can actually range, lately I’ve been using hash from above 120um that melts perfectly fine, but you get a sturdier thick shiny or matte finished wrap as well. Some of these have been made with 90-120um though for a more translucent look with a sheen & burn excellent.

To be quite honest soon I’ll be doing strain specific , micron specific cannolis. I just prefer to have that ability for sku purposes as of course if you’re running bulk hash for this you can do it a bunch of different ways, but ultimately it’ll come down to what quality you want for each one.

I got two that were made with a older hash recently & they still have the beige color to them but not as much shine or terps, still formed perfectly, but realistically unless it’s stored 100% properly or is recently made/fresh it just doesn’t give you as good of a profile but will still make a high quality wrap.

1 Like

My normal hash I use

Older hash makes it just look cured right off the bat but not a bad thing still looks beautiful

I guess you could compare them as “fresh press” & “cold cured” haha

3 Likes

This is a Sherb syrup x jealousy which is what those really translucent ones are. They cold cure into this fine beauty. Love those JBD tips.

Sherb syrup x jealousy just pressed and stuffed, you can see the transparent hash showing the tip through it.

Even the keif my grinder makes will make a nice colored roll. :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

So do you really chief through these beasts in a single session? I cant decide if they are more impressive or intimidating :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll take 2 of them straight to the head myself :sweat_smile: then proceed to dab afterwards

My wife falls asleep about 1/2-3/4 of the way in on one.

They are intimidating especially cause it’s more than just like you would get taking a dab or just smoking a blunt rather. The high is intense, and I’m sure to some it’ll give them that super tingly/euphoric state, I know after two I’m about there.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Bout to spark one up tonight and lay in the hammock for awhile after I eat dinner - honestly just what the doctor ordered today. I appreciate it so much man

3 Likes

My pleasure to bring some peaceful moments brother. After I seen your posts today I already planned another package for you to give grace in these trying times. Always got you man! :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Man I’m so lucky to have great people like you in my life, I appreciate it so fucking much man - you have no idea

5 Likes