Terps Up! Share terpene potency from extract CoAs

Cue fuckin Hangar 18!!!

2 Likes

Take us to your terpenes

2 Likes

Ahhhh shit…nah I’m not angry…I’m just reading the room and responding accordingly

This is me warming up to you and dropping the platitudes and formalities big guy

I feel like we’re really getting somewhere today

1 Like

Yeah sure, I’m now riddled with disdain.

Good! Once that turns to self-shame for the spectacle you’ve made of yourself then we’re really cooking with gas!

1 Like

Oh nah, I’m fully shameless.

As for this:

I’ll show you a fucking spectacle, in due time.

Cool.

Won’t be much good since the people who have the actual information are getting sick of having you fuck up threads though and are steadily avoiding the forum due to you.

Golf clap.

3 Likes

That’s a very bold claim.

Any evidence you can cite to support that or is it just your personal opinion?

Yeah - did you notice how participation went back up when you left?

Not a fuckin` coincidence. It’s funny when you go somewhere to learn something but you have so litte respect the people with the information you want avoid one of their favorite places.

Speaks volumes.

As for me - i’ve had enough interaction with you for one lifetime. That broken brain ain’t being fixed.

Tata

3 Likes

Did it?

:cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

These are supposed to be crickets. Look all fucked up tho

Screenshot_20230402_014808_Samsung Notes

Vanilla Bomb

Screenshot_20230402_014829_Samsung Notes

Gas Monster

Input for both these hash rosins was indoor cured untrimmed flower

8 Likes

Mac1 live resin HTE, good yield, good nose, good separation

8 Likes

Nice profile for sure

1 Like

Its funny how we just left the massive derail smack dab in the center of this brand new thread :rofl:

4 Likes

if your statement claiming only COAs of the same strain are valuable were true(which i don’t agree with) then only the same verified cut would have to be used not the same strain. plus even the same cut is going to produce different chemotypes based on a handful of variables.

1 Like

Shitposting is like jazz they say…

4 Likes

Is that why they call it scat?

6 Likes

It’s 100% true if the goal was to use COAs identify:

Same cut, same strain, either choice you’re not only limiting but restricting the profile.

Averages are a thing, an average would be plenty sufficient for evidence.

Ya this was really just to see what kind of levels of terpene potency people were achieveing from various extraction methods. Rosin vs BHO etc. Not really about strain vs. strain with the same extraction method…but that would be a fun comparison too. I just doubt we get that much data to compare same strains extracted by diff people.

2 Likes