Are you a lazy dabber....an enail might be the tool for you!

Terpenes are not alcohols

2 Likes

Ooh got me. Damn

I donā€™t know what the context is, but Iā€™ve never seen sauce catch on fire when you dab it either.

3 Likes

What about terpineol?

Or this

2 Likes

Guess i should have said ā€œmostā€ terpenes. Although if you want to get technical, the alcohols are not terpenes but rather terpenoids.

5 Likes

That is literally ā€œfireā€ grape skunk!! :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Basically if you cold start and exceed auto ignition temp plus oxygen it catches on fire. I think thats the wording for itā€¦ @RockSteady mentioned it on blacklist page the other day

4 Likes

Lol it is fire though the guy has never seen hte in his life

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen hte catch on fireā€¦ are these penetane terps??

4 Likes

No, lol have you never torched a nail that still has residue?

4 Likes

I donā€™t recall it catching fire.

I could make distillate catch on fire

5 Likes

Oil will absolutely catch fire when hit to hot. You probably donā€™t see it cause youā€™re not a wook.

Some days thatā€™s how I clean my nail.

ainā€™t no q-tip around, but we have fire

21 Likes

The guy is doing a cold start on the grape skunk. Look i get it youre all a bunch of haters but thereā€™s something super gassy volatile in this strain. Its fire :fire: lol

4 Likes

I know. I hate on everything!! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Cold start up to what temp?

700Ā°f? Lol

thzts FIRE

1 Like

Idk lol I wonder if he will ever come over here and make a thread like I suggested

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen it happen on my own oil that came back less than 100ppm. Itā€™s easily achieved with cold starts. I totally agree with you

6 Likes

best weed i had would light on fire too So many terps. nothing wonky I grew it organically