Are you a lazy dabber....an enail might be the tool for you!

I like that one also.

I personally liked my cheapo g9 tick

https://www.nextdayvapes.com/G9-Tick-eNail_p_3290.html

And I replaced the dish with an SiC dish

I think temp is dependent on how thick the banger is. I have some 2mm that I have to run super low in that 570f range. The thicker 4mm ones I like the most I have to run up near 630f.

2 Likes

is it even worth coming if I really dont know anyone? man I get awkward feelings out by myself already. I have no group ā€¦at least not one that I wont fill like straight fuxking tag along.with bc i dont really ā€œknowā€ anyone?

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know anyone in Vegas. I met everyone.

I just said awkward because there has been all these future fractions here. Whether political. Cannabis Vs hemp. Drug users vs non drug users. China Vs American.

Itā€™s just a lot of seperate on here as of late

6 Likes

Not unique here, this is what Iā€™m experiencing everywhereā€¦

6 Likes

5mm walls for better heat retention.

1 Like

You ainā€™t lying. Half my family ainā€™t really liking me now that I refuse to vote.

I see people on Facebook that I grew up with just acting a fool cause of these recent politics. Itā€™s just fucking nuts.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve had nothing but good experiences with Matt at divine tribe.

2 Likes

Does he still have his store out here, i havenā€™t talked to him in awhile

I didnā€™t know he ever had a storefront? Humboldt vape tech does I believe

does this mean the website is open? I was trying to bhoboyz?

Plot twist: he doesnā€™t show up.

2 Likes

I wear a vote nobody shirt- while voting its a 5 year old shirt

1 Like

It was more of an office i guess youā€™d call it when he was at the limber mill. Ill check out that other place

1 Like

Is there anyone we can tag in to get some drama going tonight?? Lol :joy: :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Is rowan on a psych hold?

3 Likes

is someone gonna let me be an official tag along to show me around? youā€™ll not even know Iā€™m there lol. or if you enjoy my company will have great timeā€¦

@Killa12345. @BG305. @FicklePickle. @Soxhlet @cyclopath

yall might have to toss me around like lost dog but youā€™ll never know Iā€™m there I wonā€™t need to.be petted I bring my.own food money and just might need some.mtn dew code red

8 Likes

I got told politics by a poysci 102 who thought I was 101 I am the leader of the world and hes telling me???

1 Like