Anyuse the hydrocarbon company for gas

Ive been buying bulk tanks for the last 7-8 urs or so and honestly never had a bad experience. Gas innovations is the norm here and refined hydrocarbons all they dis was charge a premium for redistilling it when i can do that my self. Obviously not counting ecogreens trash from way way back i only used once. Thats why i asked here to see if it was a simple 1 off or whatever, but put yourself in my shoes. 300#’s of gas not to mention material and my time which is more valuable to me than if i bought 40 tanks and dumped them in the parking lot. Glad to see or good to see i should say that you take it seriously. Cause as we all know theres no longevity in bad business no matter what business your in. I never even thought about trying to return the tanks for a refund since there was so much gone out of them i just figured id take it on the chin and move on.

2 Likes

Tried to have a private convo with @thc_gas about a similar issue some of my colleagues are having in LA with Cortland energy. It was the same tone as many of thc gas’ posts on this thread, argumentative and on the offensive. Six people described the smell of the gas like pool water and garlic. My nose isn’t the best, however I picked up the garlic smell myself. This guy says my opinion is egregious (sic). Bro you’re a businessman, if we say your shit smells it smells. I’ll make sure to avoid Cortland for clients in the future.

2 Likes

You did not try to have a private conversation, you said the gas smelled like shit and that we did nothing to help you. It had a faint odor, and we took the tanks back and offered a refund to Pacific Engineering. If you didn’t get an offer for a refund, that’s on them. I actually don’t even know which account you are, because the only account I know of that had an issue with Pacific Engineering, we gave them 400 lbs of butane to clean their system, for free.

You don’t seem to be desiring to have a conversation about fixing the issue, so you can do whatever you see fit. I would have done what I needed to to fix the situation. We’ve been operational for six months and ran into a hiccup. If you don’t want to work with us, you don’t have to. I’ll be posting the results from our butane test so people can judge for themselves, but I don’t have an issue with hearing you out. You just don’t have the right to swear at me and be abusive because honestly, I’m just doing sales. I have no control over the guys that are actually at Cortland, but I can communicate with them. I’m not trying to be argumentative, but at the same time it’s pretty well known that there are a number of factors that can affect a BHO concentrates quality. So, forgive me for asking the question, but someone tried to accuse our gas of being the reason why someone had a burnt rubber smell when they were using old trim. Like I said though, if you’re not interested in working something out with us, that’s your right and you’re welcome to use someone else.

If you want to talk to me about it in a DM I’m happy to try and work something out once we get the results back from our third party test. I don’t know what more I can do beyond that, really.

Change your attitude homie. That’s what you can do.

I’ll make sure to let Burt know you’re trashing his business on f420 by not proactively giving me a refund, I’m sure he’ll love that. Burt has been an amazing sales rep over the last 5 years. You can learn a lot from him as to what makes a good sales person and company.

2 Likes

Bitch come over here and let me spray you with this so called “faint smelling gas” and I’ll let you go home smelling like a nasty garlic shit. Keep downplaying the problem which affects consumer products in California.

I would take your help if I wanted it but it only took one reply for you to be a dickhead again and make me never want to remedy any issues with you ever again. You’re not a processor. You don’t know what you’re talking about, and therefore you’re the last person who should be talking about why products smell certian ways. Not everyone has shitty BM outdoor trim as you’re post implies. Show some professionalism, I’m a consumer I can say whatever the fuck I want. You are a business and what you say and how much a fool you act when problems occur with your products affects who wants to do business with you.

1 Like

I’m not trashing his business at all, and at this point I have no interest in working with you either.

You never did bud. :wink:

Which at this point, I’m genuinely happy about. We don’t need your business, thanks. Sorry you had such a bad experience but thank you for taking your business somewhere else.

By the way, I have actually personally smelled the gas that you’re talking about. it did have a faint odor, but not enough to threaten someone. that’s low, man.

No problem at all

Anyone on future know where to get gas analytics done so I can post a cool COA of this clown’s contaminated gas? I got a couple hundred dollars to make this guy look like an idiot.

1 Like

Sorry a few curse words and angry consumers whose products actually make their reputation upset you. You have a few more years of growth in this industry if you think my words are hurtful and “threatening” lmao

1 Like

You literally called me a bitch and said I should get sprayed down with a volatile solvent, because you were sold some bad gas and weren’t offered a refund. I don’t know where you do business but in my world that’s a bad sign for a customer relationship. Anyway, like I said, I would’ve been happy to work with you but not when you’re treating me like this.

We deal with customers all over the country. We sell gas to some of the top producers in california, also. I don’t know what you’re trying to do but it isn’t working. I am trying to show up for the people who are interested in coming to a solution. If you feel like you have the right to speak this way, then I’m just going to find a way to block you because this has nothing to do with my job or my business. Thank you.

I called you a bitch and asked if you’d like to be sprayed with solvent. I didn’t say I’ma getcha boi, better watch your back.

I’d say being sold bad gas and not being offered a refund is something to be upset about, don’t you think?

1 Like

Here, I’ll help you censor my bad words.

My mom taught me to behave better than that. Under no circumstance would I ever think that I’m justified in telling someone that I’m basically wanting to risk burning them alive just because I’m upset over losing some time and money. Then again, money really doesn’t mean that much to me, but it does to you, apparently.

Who said burning alive lmao bro go get your imagination checked. Brenda and I sat out back spraying rags to smell all of your tanks. Never was there any fire or burning. There was nasty smell and that smell goes home with you on your clothes.

HUGE EDIT: MONEY DOESN’T MATTER TO ME - CONSUMER PROTECTION DOES.

1 Like

Let me get her number maybe I can get a lesson too??

I just got off the phone with Burt, who owns pacific standard engineering. He spoke with Jordan, they both said that they don’t know what you’re talking about. They have your business card that you do consulting, but you aren’t their customer. So what is this, really? Burt and I have a pretty good relationship and he straight up told me he’s never even heard of you. You’ve apparently not spent or lost a dime using cortland energy. What’s the deal, are you bored?

Wait, you know what? Since you’re not even my customer, and violent, I’m just not even going to respond to you anymore.

1 Like