Anyone wanna sell me a sub $10k fuge

Hey,

Looking for new or used fuge that fits 10lbs of biomass.

Want to spend under $10k

These guys seem like a great option

Anyone else got any tips?

2 Likes

images (11)

6 Likes

I assume you’re looking for a more legitimate answer than “do the panda thing” lol

@tweedledew what did you end up getting? In the market for a ~20L fuge and it’d be sweet to pay less than 10. I am weighing out options, but it doesn’t look like there is much in the way of used deals to be found.

What did you end up doing boss? I’m in the same boat thinking about going new from Alibaba.

Ended up doing nothing lol

Had some pandas running for a bit, but not too heavily involved in the industry these days

Go big or go home! No I’m just playin man. Thanks for your reply either way. How many lbs where you able to fit in the panda like 1? Just out of curiosity, I really don’t think I’m going that route but I do have one in storage my boy gave me.

1.5lbs on the high end

Panda army ftw

But in all seriousness a 5 min spray cycle with cold cycled solvent is going to up your efficiency considerably. And is almost always worth the $$/effort if you’ve got the budget.

Ended up waiting for a used deal to come up and found a 50L for sub 5 after shipping on here actually. If you don’t need one yesterday, I would highly suggest waiting and watching for deals. I believe there will be more on the market as more companies fold.

3 Likes

Hey thank y’all very much, especially for that spray advice I’ve never heard that and it makes complete sense for efficiency. Even if you had to use a hand by hand (which I actually feel would be most effective) it’s better than dumping way more solvent on top of biomass.

1 Like

Read more: It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more

Inventory clearance sale

1 Like

Thank you everyone.

Lots of used CUP online. Don’t know if as low as 10

Nah, I’ve offered $10k a couple of times. $25k will get you one, $15k probably won’t.