Inventory clearance sale

200 liter centrifuge $20,000
2x 50 liter centrifuges $4,500 each
2x 30 liter centrifuges $3,000 each
Across International electric cold traps
-80C $4000
2x -40c $3500 each
We also have a plethora of old partial systems, rack mounted collection pots and so much more.
If you’re looking for some misc steel for a project more than likely we have some stuff for you to look at.
Help me clear out space please!

2 Likes

I’ll take that 30L fuge where’s it located

1 Like

What about chemical diaphragm pumps?

1 Like

What is the basket inner diameter on the 30L and 50L fuges, and what size motors are on them?

4 Likes

Nothing to see here…

6 Likes

Gresham Oregon and we will ship it anywhere for cost of freight

3 Likes

1 Like

14”x14” on the 30
50L 23” diameter 16” tall

1 Like

Could you give me some pics of the inner basket and name manufacturer please ??

2 Likes

Which one?

a plethora you say?
index

5 Likes

Crazy sale

3 Likes

@Myrrdin those smaller ones sure look like isolate washers to me…

6 Likes

I repeat:

6 Likes

Indeed, nothing to see here ….

2 Likes

I’ve got trusted fabricators and a balancing shop I’ve worked with; rotor mods starting at $1500

Cup-15 would be my preferred platform, but these things can certainly be made to work.

3 Likes

I’m damn near the point where I want to say fuck it and build my own centrifuges. There isn’t much on ours that came from the original factory… and balancing is certainly the most critical part of the equation.

3 Likes

Turns out even the 1300lb/1200mm rotors are child’s play compared to the mill equipment in this neck of the woods :shushing_face:

2 Likes

These look like the China-fuges no? I have seen these but heard on here that they require US re-certs for compliance. Do these have certs or how do you get away with running them?

If that is the case though, I would imagine these imports could be reviewed and used by the community though. Perhaps some of the folks on here should crowd fund and pitch in on a cert review so we can all use the cheapo-fuges :wink:

1 Like

motors and controllers can be swapped out if you need UL in your jurisdiction: Modifying a chinese centrifuge to ul standard

which will about triple the cost depending how you want to approach it. and might not get sign-off from fire-marshal’s looking to protect his/her turf from cannabis.

most of these things are sized for “hemp” rather than “cannabis”, and were almost immediately too small for that task.

these are priced to move. what do you need?

2 Likes