Anyone know of a Cartridge Warmer?

Yes sir

This happens to be an issue our company spent a year trying to figure out for our own purposes. Regular preheat functions only work on the wax at the bottom of the cartridge, and if you have an uncut high-potency cartridge you get rock candy stuck up in the top half.
We developed this little doodad to solve this problem - it’s a premium adjustable battery with a preheating chamber. Works on our 81% uncut CBD cartridges, makes them vapeable instead of rock candy. As far as I know these are compatible with any 510-thread compatible hardware unless it’s unusually fat. I, for one, freaking love this thing.
If anyone’s interested we could help you develop a customized battery for your own company (like how ours says FTP).

4 Likes

$40 for elite heat or $1 for a bic? :thinking: Is that what they sell for or is that just the internet price?

5 Likes

They dont work to heat the crystals I’ve tried that. I need something that litterly heats the sides of the carts

They taste the same as the flavoring u put in em, with a very slight medicinal cough syrup taste from the natural cbd “cherry” taste

2 Likes

This is the 2nd time ive heard this “Cherry” taste about cbd i bought some isolate and dabbed that and that shit hurt my chest bro and had chemical taste imo is this normal ?

2 Likes

No it’s usually very smooth, but also comparative. If you cant handle a .2g dab of thc, a .2g of cbd will still be harsh, but a bit smoother and easier

1 Like

damn maybe i need to try a new source ? i bought a new rig and everything for basically nothing lmao was not happy with the isolate dabs …any recommendations?

2 Likes

Mine always tastes like cherry/berries when dab’d on my ti nail. I havent tried it on the quartz nail yet.

1 Like

and this is straight isolate? i have been using a quarts banger
*the stuff im getting is coming from https://www.extractlabs.com

1 Like

Our cartridge vaporizer has pre-heat which can warm the carts.

Iirc the census was this

Cherry/berry flavor was legit cbd isolate

A chem taste was a synthetic import.

1 Like

you have any reputable places or people i can get a little cbd from? isolate or “shatter” just pretty much anything without thc in it

I dont want to infringe on the cbd slander verification process, but if u are interested in a couple g’s, hit up my instagram, same handle as here

do you have a link to share for this bic cart warmer? i cant find any info on one. not sure what I’m missing

1 Like

I think the “bic cart warmer” was a joke.

Bic lighter to warm the glass body

6 Likes

haha I’m an idiot.

3 Likes

I bought a sample of these BBtanks and found the ceramic coils wrapped in cotton… am i the only one who finds that odd?

3 Likes

yeah thats the 0.5ml

3 Likes

gross. surprisingly common practice. helps to wick the oil to the atomizer

2 Likes