Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

Do ya have a link for those batteries? I have a few clients who want new batteries.

1 Like

Got a link or make/model?

1 Like

No links, its a pro gamer hookup :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Here is the “link” https://www.vaportechusa.com/products/vaportech-slim-heat?variant=30047463145560

1 Like

He’s talking about the “special” batteries :rofl::joy: the ones that are 15

1 Like

Hit up @for.the.people

2 Likes

Even with the winters here being extremely mild, in comparison. Once it drops down to 65-70 or so. Stable disty doesn’t want to flow. These work great for that. Let it heat for 5-8 sec and I can take rip after rip. I could probably empty a cart in a few hours.

2 Likes

@for.the.people you have a hookup on these batteries? I would totally get em through you. I want to get em labeled for my new brand I’ve got going on.

3 Likes

For the people has them branded to their brand already

1 Like

Nice. I’m looking at their site

They also sell wholesale, with custom print for your logo. So yes, @Dred_pirate, that is definitly a possibility. (And I’ll order one with ur logo, once u do, would be sweet to rep other f4200 members)
If your only getting a couple to try out, make sure u mention the f4200 discount because its gonna show retail price. Send them a direct message or email them, they responded same day and had it shipped out same day

4 Likes

Their page actually has em for more expensive, I’m sure he has a bulk price if I reach out to him directly. They are a pretty kick ass battery

2 Likes

True. Wasnt aware.
@Dred_pirate @that445guy
Are they draw through or button firing?

1 Like

Button press. Four heat settings, too. I tend to stay in the middle heat settings, usually.

2 Likes

Button firing. The top silencer part works just by putting it on. If u double tap to warm without the silencer it warms it thru the coil, if u have the silencer on it warms it around the chamber.
I’m using it for 95%+ cbd carts, takes about 3-4 warming cycles to get the crystals liquid again

3 Likes

That battery is made by transpring. We were using them but they have a high failure rate. About 20%. Full custom with all the gold and custom button ended up being about $12 each for 1,000.

2 Likes

So what you guys are saying is… Everything sucks?

3 Likes

I was thinking about going with a quartz nail, and ceramic mouthpiece. Seems like a workable option.

I just want to know why they named it “slim” when it is a total chonker of a battery

1 Like

“Slim” chance on it working 100% of the time?

Lol

3 Likes