Anyone know of a Cartridge Warmer?

I want to sell/gift uncut cbd isolate in cartridges, I’ve told customers to warm it up with a hair dryer or car heater before hitting it, since it crystallizes non stop. That works for 50% of the customers, the others dont like the extra work/hassle it takes to prep the cbd cart.
I don’t want to cut my carts like everyone else, and want to be able to advertise the purest cbd cart I can.

So heres my question.

Does anyone know of a “palm” style battery that incases the cartridge and actually warms the sides of the cartridge instead of just firing the atomizer?
I want to use the all glass carts that I’m seeing pop up. I think it would make for an exceptional cbd vaping experience, if we can get pure cbd vaping through our carts.

2 Likes

Care to share where those carts are coming from? I haven’t seen this style yet.

That’s BBTanks new all glass cart. They actually engineered it per our request lol. Now it’s their new big thing.

3 Likes

They must be pretty new, I found their site, but there’s no information on them yet.

Hopefully I can purchase a small sample from them to try out.

Check his IG
https://instagram.com/babyton_bbtank_kyle?igshid=17h4fpf18og6x

2 Likes

you could probably just use a hand warmer wrapped around the cartridge?

1 Like

Yeah definitly, but I’m looking for a sleek reusable product, I could probably make a heat cylinder wrap powered by a 9v battery, but it wont look too cool lol

1 Like

Shirley over there is pretty badass actually. She’s our rep… Super cool chick, but communication can be tough at times, as their English isn’t great and my Mandarin is non-existent lol.
Sales05@hempoil-vape.com is her e-mail. Just tell her Zach referred you. She’ll get ya some samples if you pay for shipping.

3 Likes

Thanks man!!!

That is exactly what I needed!

1 Like

Happy to help brotha :+1:

1 Like

ah yeah i get you yeah that would be pretty sweet and pretty simple i imagine yeah ive yet to see something like that on the market …so your making cbd carts? how are those tasting? im new to cbd have to lay down the thc for a while

1 Like

What’s the price point per 1k pieces?

Bic makes a great 5-10sec cart warmer. I either leave it in the car or put it on the dash for 20min.

3 Likes

Your request needs updates, i can show you how to fix the center post clogging issue if you give me odm pricing :innocent:

1 Like

The yocan uni mod has a 10 second cart warming feature. I actually made some carts that were a little on the thick side, and the warming feature has proved useful. Although this is just heating lightly with the coil as opposed to heating the actual tank as you’ve described.

3 Likes

Dude we don’t even use those things lol.
We got some all glass samples from a different supplier (Convectium :nauseated_face:) and almost left BBTank to use those. Instead, BBTank decided to engineer their own… We honestly didn’t like how it came out (especially the ugly metal part on the bottom). So we never picked them up… But since then they have been pushing those hard.

We like their BLC Mini a lot better… Reminds me of a CCell but has adjsutable airflow.

Edit: We do not sell carts either, but you are more than welcome to the e-mail address I posted up a little bit. ^^ Shirley is a badass, she’ll take care of ya

1 Like

I have her whatsapp. Is this the style you describe?

2 Likes

Trulieve has a cart warmer too

They make batteries with a warm function. They put a low wattage through the coil for about 30 seconds to preheat the glass. why not just go that route.

1 Like

That looks like the one. Is that a 0.5mL tho? Looks kinda small.