Anyone know of a Cartridge Warmer?

I’m getting them up to spec one way or another.

1 Like

That’s the easiest way to warm CBD carts.

2 Likes

U dont mind having black marks everywhere from the bic lighter?

1 Like

The trick is to put the lighter super close so that the flame doesn’t get yellow. When I get home later I will make a vid.

It’s the internet price. Anyone on Future pays wholesale plus shipping.
Also I’ve totally done the “bic warmer” thing. It’s annoying, often results in singed fingers…but you can’t beat the price :upside_down_face:
Anyway we launched this particular item for people who don’t want to deal with that malarkey and are willing to pay a few bucks for a really good battery that fixes the problem like a champ.

2 Likes

I bought two to try out. It works but my carts need 4 cycles through the heating mode.
It liquified it though and stayed liquid for a bit.
I’m going to keep charging to full battery and testing how many times I can get it liquid on one battery life.

1 Like

That’s something I’ve noticed in working with high-potency distillate - it takes A LOT of heat to liquify these mofo’s, regardless of the implement used (warming bath, heat gun, cartridge warming battery).
Four cycles is rather a lot with those batteries, though - our 81% cartridges usually only need two cycles before they become liquid enough to vape.
I’m interested to see what your results are for battery life. Glad it’s working at least!

Hit me up. Better option is CBD that doesn’t crystallize. Your source is your problem.

100%
We provide that. How much you need?

China puts cotton in all carts. Unless you know the right brands you will most definitely get that in every cart you order

Check out keenovo rhey have all kinds of cheap silicone warmers

4 Likes

DMLift inc makes one. it attaches to our battery.

DMliftinc dot com

Ask for Darrius

1 Like

We sell cartridge warmers.