Anyone close to Vancouver bc here?

Im 3 years into this started late looking to open any doors to learn more and progress. this is my last push before having to fully move on if i cant stay above water in this drowning market.

You got an actual question there?

There ARE folks in BC. Including Vancouver.

What is it you need beyond that?

A job? Customers?

Someone to help with some specific thing you forgot to mention?!?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yes a job would be of interest if anyone in the lower mainland needs someone.

Im really just looking to tighten up my methods of extracting to give my small lab the best chance.

A mentor or adviser would be great if i could get in contact with someone im a person they would be happy to chat with on occasion in light of proggressing in this.

Just takin a chance here to see what happens.

1 Like

Could be worthwhile to check this thread:

@Darrenjaydirect keeps a job listing thread here, but not certain how much is outside the U.S.:

Or you can check here:

Otherwise guys like @Dred_pirate or @Nastyclean put on classes fairly regularly.

2 Likes

I’m also only a few hours or so from Vancouver.

4 Likes

All the information is here. You need to read and do more R&D other than that it’s probably going to cost you.

I would recommend paying a consultant or seeing if a US lab would let you do an unpaid internship.

Not many people are gonna let you just come learn anymore. The market is really tight to be making competition and 80% of people in the black market are just looking to survive right now

I’ve seen guys make employees sign NDA’s, which I think is totally unenforceable and is almost an IQ test off the bat……

2 Likes