Any Old School hash masters out there?

holy fuck thats awesome how many lbs per run?

1 Like

For large scale run, I believe that vibratory sieves (with ultrasonic debinding) are in fact much superior to tumblers. The frozen material only needs to stay few seconds on the sieve. And such device can be used in a continuous flow throug manner.

4 Likes

50kg per run

4 Likes

Yes but requires an additional freeze-mill

Yes, indeed, needs initial freezing, then milling (idealy “jaw-breakin” down to a few mm), and then conveying to the sieve. Well organized, this can significantly improves both yield and quality, and decrease freezing fluid condumption.

What is the troughpout/yield if the machine above ?
And how much liquid N2 regarding material is used ?

so you can flash freeze bud then just dump it on the ultrasonic sieve? i was thinking i would have to kief it first then dump kief on the sieve

1 Like

Needs size reduction first.
And can be proceeded to in a stepwise manner.
First rough, then polishing… :wink:

1 Like

got you :+1:

seems like i could double my bho processing speed by kiefing half a batch of trim i get then combining that kief with the other half of the batch

6 Likes

the rs600 can be used as a precision sieve or as a biomass reduction machine, the nets are interchangeable as desired

4 Likes

Got a pic of the inside? Nice looking machine

1 Like

Yes I highly recomend this high resinous mix for scaling bho on the same rig
Make sure you increase your solvent amount as well

5 Likes

Not sure @MasterG. Has told you european farmers that he makes and sell these units
And even might consider renting these units
And that he is a master let me refrase that
GRAND master in hasj making
@MasterG show us some Bentley hash :grin:

8 Likes

yea definitely more solvent and more crc

2 Likes

@Roguelab Indeed this machine is available for sale, rental or provision of services, here are the famous Bentleys haha

33 Likes

This video I am watching mentions CBN as the ‘culprit’ for such good weed in the early days. It’s mentioned withinin the first 45 seconds of this video: Brick Hash - YouTube

Is the general consensus that a bit of CBN in your hash, whether naturally occurring from the process or degradation of THC over time, will get you more stoned?

@MasterG That’s pretty. Where are you located so I don’t bother trying to make hash there?

11 Likes

i work everywhere in europe but my company is based in france

9 Likes

Cbn is deffinately more “couch lock” than say a indica strain with no to minimal cbn.

2 Likes

thatz some top notch hash

5 Likes

how many courics does that convert to?!

1 Like

Welcome to the future @Scootz!

2 Likes