Any Old School hash masters out there?

I love my hash slides n pipes… got a fee 3hole hash pipes and some 2 hole hash slides w a quartz wand, or a ceramic tip soldering iron
here’s my 3hole hash pipe i got from @marenfayeglass on ig

7 Likes

lol fuckin like 28 if south park taught me right ahahaaaa

I bought this exact one for my hash pipes and it works perfectly… lol if only they made portable ones w out the cord… thas the only issue w it lol the damn cord is too short!

This was my first time making temple balls and pure hash joints after about a 4 year break from hash making.

I really want to experiment more with traditional hash making techniques now that I have the opportunity again.

3 Likes

Looks like I’m late to the party. Back in early 90’s we used to get Afghan red wax stamped hash, egg shaped hash from Bahamas, & Lebanese blonde from a great international student that was a buddys roommate. The blonde was for the head, the black shoe polish was for the frats. Thems were the hash days!

@Highleague710 :arrow_up: “THATS WHAT REAL HASH IS SUPPOSED TO LIKE RIGHT THERE”

Bam :boom:

2 Likes

Working on my first slab…

1 Like

Hmmm I ll direct message you some tricks

2 Likes

Infused some terps

and now it’s fucking amazing.

5 Likes

Looks a whole lot better :grin:

1 Like

I ain’t a master of a damn thing but I make good hash.

11 Likes

Y’all remember Shisha from hookah sessions? This hash looks like it could be the modern replacement!

2 Likes

It’s a sativa with infused sativa terps. So good. Smell is floral (infused with subcritical CO2 terps) but citrusy (kief is from a citrus strain). Will have to do same strain or maybe mix and match for effect.

1 Like

We all learn. Pretty good for a first slab tho.

Appreciate the spoons.

3 Likes

how did you infuse terps?

Current bubble jar near the desk

5 Likes

Thats the stank dank right there!

1 Like

I’ll give you a chunk next time I see you bro!

1 Like

I don’t have any pics but I used to enjoy hand pressing small amounts into triangles or other cool shapes. All it took was a handful of keef, a few good bong rips and an hour or two of south park for some killer handmade hash.

1 Like

:pray: blessed

1 Like

Just drizzled on some CO2 refined terpenes

2 Likes