Any Old School hash masters out there?

@MasterG show the boys what you got !!!
Beast :sunglasses:

1 Like

Post 16 has the video I believe
Liquid Nitrogen Hash - Hash and Stuff / Extraction - Future4200

2 Likes

I probably could, lemme look into it haha.

No joke, you got me going down this path of doing some squish.

For the sonic washer, lemme look at getting a cheap little one and playing around. It might be something to look into, it might be a total waste of time.

2 Likes

@SubstituteCreature
@TheFire210

3 Likes

@Squishy_Roberto

5 Likes

That’ll be my name once I do a squish lol.

3 Likes

lmk man! yea it might be a waste of time but would be awesome if someone could pull it off. and yea keeping it cold af the whole time is definitely key I’ll take a video next time I’m doing it

1 Like

like this one? https://www.theoriginalresinator.com/Resinator-XL-Extraction-Machine-p/xlr.htm

1 Like

how has it been working?? yea ill definitely let you know

1 Like

I think its possible. Generating and controlling for a worthwhile result is another thing altogether.

I am honestly just trying to figure out the best way to get a result that can be refined.

Yeah, like the resinator, except larger, cheaper, and better built. I’ve been considering getting the things to make a small/medium size sifter. I just need to find a good place to source the screens

Stainless Steel Mesh Screen (5, 15, 43, 74, 100, 149, 177, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000 Micron, 1/8", 1/4" Mesh) - Utah Biodiesel Supply that work?

@Deadhand1899 Probably need an electrical engineer to figure it out

3 Likes

Yeah, I was going to hit up Duda diesel to see if they had it also. Thanks!

1 Like

Np. I bet a lot of small processors would jump on it if you made a cheaper version of the resinator. that thing is badass but way overpriced

4 Likes

That was exactly what I was planning. Building a couple of different sizes, using different types of plastic bins. Small, medium, and large… I’ve been building it in my head for about 6 months now, but I’ at the point of either building one or stop thinking about it.

5 Likes

Story of my life.

I seem to always have projects In my head that are out of my budget…Lol

7 Likes

I live off of SSDI, so everything is out of my budget! Just have to make some sacrifices somewhere…
I guess I can eat every other day in order to purchase some supplies

2 Likes

Do itttttt. The struggle is real bro i feel you

@Hansel same, it’s a never ending cycle. when i finish one 3 more take it’s place

4 Likes

Hi guys, on the advice of Roguelab, here is the new machine from my workshop, I present to you the RS600 industrial dry sieve shaker with nitrogen / liquid co2 option! do not hesitate to write to me for information or to see my other machines :smiley:

23 Likes

I am interested in the processing options this would offer.