AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

It’s like watching stop motion once they get going. Have you ever grown corn? Same thing. I swear you can hear it growing. God bless you and big hugs all over the new year. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I just wanted to remind all my Future fam what promotions AgTonik has going on right now:

NO 2023 PRICE INCREASE. We work hard to keep your input costs low.

Instead of 30 and 55-gallon barrels, we are using 20L (~5-gallon) vessels for the same price per liter. It ships more quickly with comparable freight price, is easier to handle and has less chance of spillage.

NO-CHARGE SAMPLES to assist working into your business SOPs (Just provide your EIN)

We look forward to getting AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex in your garden!

7 Likes

AgTonik customers are the best!

9 Likes

Santa came early this year. How about some Gush Mints?

Hype strains and a heavyweight on AGT-50? Yes, please!

9 Likes

Keep your garden extra spicy with AGT-50.

(Thanks Ghostly Hots!)

8 Likes

So my kitten found my amaryllis and decided he wanted to chew the sweet bud… Killed it.

Gave her a little agt-50 foiler feed and shes giving it another go!

6 Likes

Geez, sorry I haven’t been around. We’ve been working on our EU distributors and fulvic minerals for livestock health.

I miss you guys. You know what?

5 Likes

Happy Monday from AgTonik and AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex. It’s not Friday. I hope you have a wonderful week in your gardens.

3 Likes

In the EU, fulvic acid is considered a “novel food” and can no longer be sold for human consumption. We can still sell it as a humic or mineral supplement. We will see what that holds for livestock and plants. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Sick, just discovered these waxed amaryllis myself. Had some duds before they sent more to replace them, wish I had known some foliar feed might’ve helped.

4 Likes

It looks like you have a nice little bulb garden going. With the waxed bases and an AGT-50 foliar, I have gotten 6 blooms out of mine so far!

3 Likes

No kidding man, Deff gonna need to try a bottle of that soon

2 Likes

Let me know for your B2B wholesale needs. Mr. Fulvic for home and garden retail just started a sample program if you post your evaluation with pictures on social media. I handle all the cannabis related testing/questions. Our minimum order is 1-gallon, which treats 3800-7600 gallons drench and foliar.

Synganic is the best for TAC, terp content and yield. Ladies just came out of transition so much more quickly with microbe gear from MiCannCo with crop steering and Dosatrons. They are on F4200, so hit them up.

3 Likes

Speaking with folks from Future, it’s like blowing glass. A lot of them are doing collabs with other grows. Business has been really cool lately!I love talking with people about growing every day.

(son of a b, I see thrip damage and a magnesium deficiency. This was corrected before flower with a good douching, and magnesium foliar with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex)

7 Likes

Happy Monday.

rs_500x266-151005100144-MONDAY

We are renewing our #F4200 membership this year. We have gotten much more value than just the cost from all the business and personal friendships than we have made here @Future 4200.

7 Likes

We’ve made some great connections this week thanks to Future 4200. We look forward to getting AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex into your hands and we love it!

8 Likes

We love it too! I don’t grow anything without it anymore.

3 Likes

Fresh horned and Indonesian kratom from https://texascoastbotanicals.com/ and some King Blue Oysters pinning in the background with some help from AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex.

9 Likes

It’s almost time for spring planting, but AGT-50 can be added drench, foliar or flush at any time.

Also, there are no price increases for Future 4200 members in 2023. We work hard to keep your costs low. Hit us up for your cultivation business needs.

giphy

9 Likes

AgTonik the business and AgTonik the dude is really grateful for Future 4200 and all the friends we have made along the way.

Also, Blueberry Abuse from @Thetetraguy looks like it will yield 3-a-light from the structure if I was going to put it in a production environment. I HIGHLY recommend his gear and breeding knowledge.

12 Likes