AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Thanks for the awesome pics guys. We couldn’t do it without you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone, no matter how you choose to celebrate. AgTonik hopes you get to spend quality time with your friends and family.

9 Likes

Amaryllis gone HAM.

My garden helper

14 Likes

I got mine, boy it sure didn’t like the cold!

Thank you for the gift!

11 Likes

What’s everyone’s favorite way of applying agt-50 after week 2 when using a drip system?

Same, Friend. Same

3 Likes

In the water or via foliar feed

2 Likes

You put it in your reservoir? Or hand feed it?

1 Like

Depends how fast you empty your resi. I dose my resi, but I cycle everything automatically and my resi changes every 24 hours

Art :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My property is on a well so I have to PH everything. Because I don’t want any build up causing it to become necessary to scrub out my storage tanks I uses a 15 gallon “nutrient tank” for feeding.

Every couple of years I run a hydrogen peroxide/H2O mixture through that tank to flush out the lines (drip emitters taken off).

5 Likes

I put it directly into my deep water system for up to 2 weeks at a time. I use an automatic doser to maintain throughout the two weeks as well. It’s great, no complaints.

Never mix with hocl
Hypochlorous acid. 100% not compatible with it

3 Likes

Ayy are those tubes peristaltic pump dosers? I’m working on building one with home assistant/atlas scientific ph&ec

1 Like

Yea. I use a bastardized agrowtek system. Fill sensors and their peri doser. I cook 55 gallon drums, and then send to a 100 gallon resi.

1 Like

Check out nuravine

1 Like

Happy Winter Solstice. With the days getting longer tomorrow, let us count the days until planting season working towards another bountiful harvest.

And trust @FicklePickle 's growing advice and terp knowledge! We use Double Nickle biofungicide and Hydroguard if you must shop at the hydro store for use in the hydroponic root zone. AGT-50 is totally suitable as a foliar and part of you IPM program in propagation, veg and transition.

AGT-50 works with all types of dosers (Dosatron, venturi, peristaltic). If you take more than a week for a diluted reservoir, you may have to adjust the pH to 2.5 with phosphoric acid. If you run a line and a mixer with potassium silicate at pH 10, it balances pH out nicely.

5 Likes

Is it really almost 2023? It still seems like March 2020 when everyone was watching Tiger King for some reason. We want to wish you a safe and Happy New Year from AgTonik.

To celebrate, Future 4200 members will get 2022 pricing (that means no price increase in 2023!)

75p5qu

10 Likes

Happy New Year @AgTonik . You are such a great friend. Here’s to another trip around the sun.

2 Likes

Happy new year!

3 Likes

Ms. Amaryllis decided New Years day was the day of her coming forth. She’s beautiful!
Thanks so much @AgTonik

6 Likes

That’s wonderful! Google how you can keep it and force it again next year. It’s kind of a double thrill to have a second and third bloom. :rosette::lotus:

4 Likes

Hey Cat,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Sorry for not wishing you that sooner.

Yes, I will definitely try to keep her around. So beautiful. Her design is just so majestic. I normally don’t get so excited for a flower…this one tho…

3 Likes