AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

@Greenleafpro We have talked about t-shirts as far as shwag/tchotch. We just got our first batch of stickers going out with no-charge samples. Let me see how many we have to spare!

2 Likes

Lol he means like swag, not schwag

Also I’ll take some swag and by take I mean buy and support :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Spelling is my strong suit.

If there was a way to buy one, I’d be all over it

3 Likes

Its crazy that the only thing i did was switch Ful-Power for AGT-50.

9 Likes

Not sure what u are talking about?
Pickle figured it out.

4 Likes

:+1: it will help spread the word for your amazing product

2 Likes

ive got tricheys on me fingaaaaaas!

3 Likes

I was only out in left to field the pop-fly homie hit out that way! If it already isn’t known, I love AGT so much I stop just short of adding it to my coffee! And I’ve got mad love for BG because he’s a homie from the home team (and has MADE IT in this life)…
I will fucking rock anything AGT… Hat, shirt, hoodie, shit, I’ll throw a bumper sticker on the back of my sweater if that’s all I can get!!

2 Likes

Ahh!!! That makes me feel much better! I was like, Why’s this dude being a dick… Little be told, I’m being the dick!.. Oops…

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry homie!

4 Likes

All good, figured it was a festive Saturday.

3 Likes

Not so much, I just thought homie was being a dick to you, and shitting on AGT… Little did I know, homie meant schwag, as in goodies/stickers/and such…

4 Likes

There we go!

4 Likes

Decided to do a water change last week instead of planting on schedule.

5 ml/g of AGT-50 is no joke. They exploded :exploding_head:

7 Likes

unnamed

We usually do 0.5-1ml/gallon foliar or drench. I might do up to 5 ml as a foliar with outdoors or CO2 and fresh bulbs. 5ml is pretty heavy, but those leaves don’t lie! Just watch the leaf tips for burning.

6 Likes

Christmas came early. Thank you so much. :kissing_heart:
It says 5ml/g for rooting and cloning so I went for it.

5 Likes

Oh no, you’re totally right! We went heavy in the cloner to replace iron and micros. Geez, it’s no wonder people hate salesmen!

3 Likes

But we LOVE YOU

1 Like

Sugarcane week 8. This one just went into bags. I wish I had done 10 more of these.

Freakshow taken at 9.5 weeks. It looks like beasters (where’s the calyxes?), but the smoke is a citrus apple funk and feels like you’re floating a foot off the ground while your heart is pounding a la Neville’s Haze. It’s my wife’s personal head stash now.

17 Likes

I just want to let everyone know the AGT-50 thread is a meme “Safe Space”.

9 Likes